Check official notification & Exam Dates released by the department JIPMER MBBS 2017 Application Form Online at www.jipmer.edu.in
JIPMER MBBS 2017 Notification
JIPMER MBBS 2017 is a medical entrance exam. It is organized for admission in different MBBS programs at Jawaharlal Institute Postgraduate Medical Education and Research. It is a National level medical entrance exam organized by JIPMER, Puducherry. The application form will be available from 27th March 2017 through online mode. Fill the form by visiting the official website. Exam will be conducted on 4th June 2017. It is conducted for admission in the MBBS programs in JIPMER, Puducherry & Karaikal campuses. This entrance exam is organized annually at different exam centres by the institute. JIPMER MBBS Application Form 2017 is available from month of March.
|NAME OF DEPARTMENT||Jawaharlal Institute Postgraduate Medical Education and Research|
|Admission in||MBBS Programs|
|Campus Location||Puducherry & Karaikal|
JIPMER MBBS 2017 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- Candidate must be an Indian.
- NRI & OCI category applicants are eligible to apply.
- The minimum age limit is 17 years as on or before 1st January 2001.
- Candidates must have cleared /appearing in class 12th or equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology and in English subjects with the minimum aggregate of 50 % marks (for general category applicants) and 40% (for SC/ ST /OBC/ OPH, reserved category applicants).
- OPH General Category applicants need 45% marks in PCB along with English subject.
JIPMER Application Fee: Details of application fee is provided below as per their category provided below:
- General category applicants: Rs. 1200/-
- Reserved category applicants: Rs. 1000/-
- NRI/OCI category applicants: Rs. 2500/-
OPH applicants will not have to pay application fee amount.
Payment can be through DR/CR card/ Net Banking.
Only online payment of the application fee.
JIPMER MBBS 2017 Important Dates:
|Starting Date for submission of Application form||27th March 2017|
|Last date for submission of Application form||3rd May 2017|
|Release Date of Admit card||22nd May – 4th June 2017|
|Date of the Examination||4th June 2017|
|Announcement of Merit List||on or before 19th June 2017|
|1st Counselling dates||27th to 30th June 2017|
|2nd Counselling date||19th July 2017|
|3rd Counselling date||23rd August 2017|
|Issue of admission letter||3rd July 2017and 4th July 2017|
|Last date of Admission process||30th September 2017|
JIPMER MBBS 2017 Exam Pattern 2017:
- Mode of the Examination: Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Total Number of Questions asked: Total 200 MCQ
- Language of paper: English
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be given for each right answer.
- Negative Marking: No Negative marking will be done.
This is JIPMER MBBS exam pattern in the table below:
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
|English & Comprehension||10|
|Logical & Quantitative Reasoning||10|
JIPMER MBBS 2017 Results 2017:
- Result will be uploaded on the official website of JIPMER on 19th June 2017.
- Separate Merit lists will be prepared for different category candidates.
- Merit list will be made on the basis of the percentage achieved by the candidates.
- Cut-off marks details is provided as below:
|Unreserved Category Candidates (UR)/ OCI/ NRI||50|
|Unreserved Category Candidates (UR)–OPH
SC/ ST/ OBC/-OPH