Apply for Constable, Sub-Inspector & Other Posts, JK Police 2017 Recruitment at the official website i.e. www.jkpolice.gov.in.
JK Police 2017 Recruitment
Jammu & Kashmir Police Headquarters have released an official notification for the recruitment of young candidates. It was for the posts of Sub-Inspector, constable and other posts in the department. Applicants looking for the Jobs in this department can apply for the J&K Police Notification 2017. Also, the candidates must fulfil the educational qualification of bachelor’s degree of 60% in concerned specialization from any authorized Institution/ board with minimum pass percentage of marks along with relevant experience. Furthermore, other detailed information is available on the official advertisement available at the official website. The official website of the department is www.jkpolice.gov.in.
About Jammu & Kashmir Police
The Jammu and Kashmir Police is also called as J&K Police. It and was formed in the year 1873. The law enforcement agency, having main objectives in law enforcement and investigation within the twenty-two districts of the state of J&K. So, the department covers an area of 85,806 square miles (222,236 sq. km) and a population of 12,548,926 people at the 2011 census. The J&K Police works with the Indian Army, the Central Reserve Police Force, and other Paramilitary forces of India to keep the state secure from incursions. The organization is also involved in the investigation of alleged misconduct by other units of the security forces in the state.
Details of JK Police 2017 Recruitment
|NAME OF DEPARTMENT||Jammu & Kashmir Police|
|Total Number of Vacant Post||Various|
|Name of the Posts||Sub-Inspector, Constable, ASI, Driver, Guard|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
|Release Date of Official Notification||Available Soon|
|Starting Date for the submission of Online Application form||Available Soon|
|Last Date for the submission of Online Application Form:||Available Soon|
|Last Date for Submission of payment of Offline Application Fees||Available Soon|
Eligibility Criteria for JK Police 2017 Recruitment
The candidates interested need to fulfil the eligibility criteria conditions to be considered eligible for the recruitment process.
- Sub Inspector (Executive/Armed):Graduation in any discipline from any authorized board / University.
- Sub Inspector (Telecommunication):Graduate in any discipline (like Electronics & Communication Engineering OR Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering OR Electrical & Electronic Engineering) from any authorized board / University.
- Constable: Must have completed class 12th from any authorized board /University /Institution.
- The age of the candidates must lie in between 18 to 28 years.
- Upper age relaxation will be provided to reserved category candidates as per the norms of organization.
All candidates need to pay the application fee of Rs. 300/- in order to apply for the recruitment process.
The selection of the candidate will be on the basis of his / her performance in the following: –
- Written exam
- Physical endurance test
- Physical standard test
- Viva-Voce/ Personality Assessment test.
How to apply for JK Police 2017 Recruitment
Candidates are suggested to read and follow these simple steps provided below. No application form will be considered eligible after the last date of the submission of application form.
- Firstly, visit the official website of the department i.e. jkpolice.gov.in.
- Now, search for the J&K Police application form link available on the home page and click on it.
- Read the official notice carefully.
- Fill the online application form with the proper details.
- Attach all the scanned copies of the essential credentials together with the form.
- Upload your signature and photograph.
- Do the payment of the application fee.
- Take a printout of the filled application form.
- Finally, click on submit to finalize your application.
JK Police Constable Admit Card 2017
The admit card will be released after the selection process is over. Hence, the applicants will be able to download it from the official website of the department.
JK Police Constable Result 2017
The Jammu and Kashmir Police result 2017 will be declared after the selection exam gets over. Therefore, the names of the shortlisted applicants will be updated on the official website i.e. www.jkpolice.gov.in. Hence, all the candidates are suggested to stay connected with us for all the latest updates.
Official Website: www.jkpolice.gov.in