Apply for 741 Medical Officer Posts, JRHMS MO Recruitment 2017 at the official website i.e. www.jharkhand.gov.in.
JRHMS MO Recruitment 2017
The Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society has issued the official notice as JRHMS Vacancy 2017. It is for the recruitment of talented candidates for the 741 vacancies for the posts of Medical Officer on the contractual basis. The applicants interested and eligible can apply online or offline for the application form of JRHMS Recruitment 2017. Therefore the applicants need to apply before 27th July 2017. Hence, the candidates can get the JRHMS Application Form 2017 by visiting the official website of the department i.e. www.jharkhand.gov.in.
About Jharkhand Health Department
JRHMS or Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society. The Jharkhand Health Department is a government organization that works under the ministry of health mission. The officials of this department are serving the medical facility in the state of Jharkhand. Also, this department is one of largest government organization in the state of Jharkhand. It provides medical facility to the people.
Details of JRHMS MO Recruitment 2017:
|NAME OF DEPARTMENT||Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society|
|Total Number of Vacant Post||741 posts|
|Name of the Posts||Medical Officer|
|Job Category||State Govt Job|
|Mode of Application||Online/ Offline|
|Release Date of Official Notification||06th July 2017|
|Last date to apply for the application form via online method||27th July 2017|
|Last date for application form submission||27th July 2017|
|Name of the Post||Total Number of Post||UR||SC||BC-I||ST||BC-II|
|Medical Officer (AYUSH)||618||272||71||49||191||35|
|Medical Officer- Mainstreaming||123||57||08||14||36||08|
Eligibility Criteria for JRHMS MO Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates willing to apply for the application form for the released posts must have Medical degree of MD, M.Sc., MDS and MBBS in related field from any authorized University.
- Refer the official notification for more details.
The age limit criteria for the candidates willing to apply is mentioned below: –
|Category||Age||Age Relaxation for PH Applicants|
The pay scale given to the selected category candidates is mentioned below: –
- Medical Officer (AYUSH): Rs. 22,000
- Medical Officer (Mainstreaming of AYUSH): Rs. 20,000
No application fees.
The selection process of the candidates will be done on the basis of-
- Educational marks achieved in MBBS and higher qualification.
How to apply for the JRHMS MO Recruitment 2017
- First of all, visit the official website of the department: www.jharkhand.gov.in.
- At the home page, click on the notification.
- Read the notifications carefully.
- Click on the Apply Online button.
- Fill the online application form with the proper details..
- Attach all the scanned copies of the essential credentials together with the form.
- Upload your signature and photograph.
- Do the payment of the application fee as per your category.
- Finally, click on submit to finalize your application.
- Either apply online or send the application form to the postal address provided below.
- Lastly, take a printout of the filled application form.
SAMS Post Box No: 9780, New Delhi 110025
Official Website: www.jharkhand.gov.in.