Apply for JSSC 10+2 Teacher 3080 vacancies, JSSC 10+2 Teacher Recruitment 2017 at www.jssc.in.
JSSC 10+2 Teacher Recruitment 2017
The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has issued a notification for the High School Teacher online. So, they are to fill all the vacant posts available in the department. The available posts are of plus two teacher positions. Hence the candidate needs to fill the application form and submit the filled application form as soon as possible on its official website. Therefore, the authorities have released a total of 3080 vacancies for different subjects. The candidates can check its official notification uploaded on its official website www.jssc.in.
Also, check the terms and conditions as well as instructions in order to fill the application form.
Details of JSSC 10+2 Teacher Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Organization||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Examination||JSSC Plus Two Teacher exam|
|Name of the Post||Plus Two Teacher|
|Number of the Post||3080 Posts|
|Starting Date to apply online||Started|
|Last date to apply online||9th July 2017|
|Mode to Apply||Online|
|Job Type||Government Job|
Eligibility Criteria for JSSC 10+2 Teacher Recruitment 2017
Candidate must have post-graduation degree along with a good academic record.
The age of the candidate must not be less than 21 years of age.
In order to recruit the candidate, the authority will conduct various selection processes-
- written exam and
The authority will shortlist the candidates for the position of teacher, on the basis of their performance in these exams.
- General category: – 500INR.
- Reserved category candidate does not have to pay any fees.
How to Apply for JSSC 10+2 Teacher Recruitment 2017
- First of all, visit the official website of the department: jssc.in.
- Click on the notification.
- Read the notifications carefully.
- Click on the Apply Online button.
- Fill the online application form with the proper details.
- Attach all the scanned copies of the essential credentials together with the form.
- Upload your signature and photograph.
- Do the payment of the application fee as per your category.
- Take a printout of the filled application form.
- Finally, click on submit to finalize your application.
Official Website: www.jssc.in.