Apply for 2808 Posts JSSC LDC, Panchayat Secretary, & Stenographer JSSC Recruitment 2017 at the official website i.e. www.jssc.in
JSSC Recruitment 2017- Panchayat Secretary & LDC Posts
Application in the prescribed format are invited by Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) from eligible candidates. It is for the Recruitment of various posts available at the official website of www.jssc.in. JSSC has released a job notice for Intermediate Level Combined Competitive Exam 2017. This recruitment is to fill the 2808 vacancies for the posts of LDC, Panchayat Secretary, and Stenographer posts in the state of Jharkhand. Applicants interested for this Recruitment may refer the official notification available at the official website. The applicants interested may fill the Online Application Form 2017 in between the dates i.e. 2 May 2017 to 15 June 2017. More related information is provided in the article below.
About JSSC (Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission)
The JSSC is also known as Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission. JSSC was established under the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Act 2008. The JSSC is the constitutional body that is responsible for hiring the candidates to fill up their different government posts. JSSC organizes the exams and personal interviews. Currently, JSSC has released a job notification related to the recruitment of 2080 available posts. This recruitment is to fill the 2808 vacancies for the posts of LDC, Panchayat Secretary, and Stenographer posts in the state of Jharkhand. It is for the applicants searching for the government job in the state of Jharkhand.
Details of JSSC Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Organization||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission|
|Total Number of Vacant Post||2808 Vacancies|
|Name of the Posts||LDC, Panchayat Secretary, and Stenographer posts|
|Job Category||State Government Job|
|Release Date of Official Advertisement||25 April 2017|
|Starting date for application form submission||2 May 2017|
|Last date for application form submission||15 June 2017|
Name of the Posts:
- LDC (Lower Division Clerk): 953 posts
- Stenographer: 24 posts
- LDC (Treasury clerical cadre): 188 posts
- LDC (Clerical cadre under food public distribution and the user affairs department): 46 posts
- Panchayat Secretary: 953 posts
- LDC (Commissary Tax department clerical cadre): 28 posts
Eligibility Criteria for JSSC Recruitment 2017:
Educational Qualification: The candidates willing to apply for through the application form need to fulfil all the educational qualification. They should have passed 10th and Intermediate Standard with computer knowledge and Hindi typing from any authorized Board or Institute.
Age Limit: The age limit of the candidates willing to apply for the recruitment must lie in between 18 to 35 years. The age relaxation to the reserved category candidates is provided as below: –
- UR Category Applicants: 35 yrs.
- SC Category Applicants: 37 yrs.
- ST Category Applicants: 40 yrs.
- Women Category Applicants of Jharkhand: 38 yrs.
Selection Process: The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the applicant’s performance in the:
- Computer proficiency or Typing Test and
- Skill test.
Application Fee: Applicants need to pay for application fee as per their category given below: –
- General Category: Rs. 460/-
- SC/ ST Category (of Jharkhand State): Rs. 115/-
How to Apply for JSSC Recruitment 2017
Applicants have to apply for the online application form on or before the last date of submission of application form which is 2 May 2017. No application form will be considered eligible after the last date.
Follow the simple steps provided below in order to apply online for Jharkhand SSC Jobs application form 2017: –
- Firstly, visit the official website of the department: jssc.in
- Click on the official notification.
- Read the notifications carefully.
- Click on the Apply Online button “Online Application for JSSC-2017”.
- Fill the online application form with the proper details.
- Attach all the scanned copies of the essential credentials together with the form.
- Upload your signature and photograph.
- Do the payment of the application fee.
- Take a printout of the filled application form.
- Click on submit to finalize your application.
Official Website: www.jssc.in