Apply for Staff Nurse Diploma 889 vacancies before 27th July 2017, KARHFW Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017 on its official website www.karhfw.gov.in
KARHFW Recruitment 2017
The Karnataka State Health and Family Welfare Society has released the Job notification. It is for 889 vacant posts. Therefore, the authority will recruit eligible and deserving candidates. Thus, candidates who are interested in amazing opportunity can apply for the same before the last date of application form submission. Furthermore, candidate can check the official notification on its official website www.karhfw.gov.in .
The online registration for the same was started from 20th June 2017 and the last date to apply is 27th July 2017. Candidate can apply for the same after checking its eligibility criteria. Check here, the most noteworthy details.
KARHFW Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017- particulars
|Name of Organization||Karnataka State Health and Family Welfare Society|
|Name of Posts||Staff Nurse|
|Name of the Examination||KARHFW Exam 2017|
|Number of posts||889 posts|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Starting Date to apply online||20th June 2017|
|Last date to apply online||27th July 2017|
|Job Type||Government Jobs|
Eligibility Criteria for KARHFW Staff Nurse Jobs 2017
Candidates must have Diploma certificate in nursing that must be registered from the Medical Council of India.
The candidate’s age must be in between 18 to 30 years.
Minimum age limit is 18 years.
30 years is the maximum age criteria.
The selected candidate will get amazing salary of 17,650INR to 32,000INR along with other facilities.
Candidate who belongs to the general category must pay 300INR as the application fees.
Whereas the reserved category candidate has to pay 100INR as the application fees.
Steps to Apply for KARHFW Staff Nurse Vacancy 2017
- First of all, go to its official website www.karhfw.gov.in.
- Check the link to Apply Online for Staff Nurse Post.
- Click on the link and open the Submit Application form.
- Fill the online application form with the proper details.
- Attach all the scanned copies of the essential credentials together with the form.
- Upload your signature and photograph.
- Do the payment of the application fee.
- Take a printout of the filled application form.
- Finally, click on submit to finalize your application.
Official Website: www.karhfw.gov.in