Apply for KSP SI 227 Vacancies before 28th June 2017, Karnataka State Police SI Recruitment 2017 Notification available at www.ksp.gov.in.
Karnataka State Police SI Recruitment 2017
The Karnataka State Police Recruitment Board has recently released the notification for the KSP SI Jobs online. It is to fill 227 vacant posts of Sub Inspector. Therefore, the male and female candidates interested to make their career in the Police Department can apply for this vacancy. They just have to submit the filled application form before the last date of submission i.e., 28th June 2017. So, follow the instructions mentioned in the notification and apply for the same. Candidate can get the notification from its official website www.ksp.gov.in. Also, check the eligibility criteria for KSP SI Jobs to check whether you are eligible for the KSP SI Posts or not.
Details of Karnataka State Police SI Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka State Police Recruitment Board|
|Name of the Examination||KSP SI Written Exam|
|Name of the Post||Sub Inspector|
|Number of the Post||227 Posts|
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Starting Date of Application Form||9th June 2017|
|Last Date of Application Form||28th June 2017|
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka State Police SI Recruitment 2017
Candidate interested to apply for KSP SI jobs must have graduation degree from any recognized institute and university.
The candidate’s age in order to apply for KSP SI jobs must lie in between 21 to 28 years.
- 21 years is the minimum age criteria and
- 28 years is the maximum age criteria required.
The authority will select the candidate on the basis of his or her performance in the various selection processes including
- Physical Measurement Test,
- Written Test,
- Physical Endurance Test,
- and Medical Exam.
- General category has to pay 250INR as the application fees whereas
- Reserved category has to pay 100INR as the application fees.
Karnataka State Police SI Admit Card 2017
In order to appear for the Karnataka State police SI Exam, candidate requires admit card. So, he/she can download it from the official website. The admit cards will be issued after the completion of the online registration process. The dates of the admit card release is not known yet. Therefore, whosoever scores good marks in the written exam will be eligible for the next recruitment process that will be conducted after the written exam declaration.
How to Apply for Karnataka State Police SI Recruitment 2017
- First of all, visit the official website of the department: ksp.gov.in.
- Click on the notification, on the main page.
- Read the notifications carefully.
- Click on the Apply Online button.
- Fill the online application form with the proper details.
- Attach all the scanned copies of the essential credentials together with the form.
- Upload your signature and photograph.
- Do the payment of the application fee as per your category.
- Finally, click on submit to finalize your application.
- Take a printout of the filled application form.
Official Website: www.ksp.gov.in