Apply for KHC Munsiff-Magistrate Posts, Kerala High Court Recruitment 2017 at the official website i.e. www.hckrecruitment.nic.in
Kerala High Court Recruitment 2017
The High Court of Kerala will soon release the job notice for Kerala High Court Recruitment 2017. It is for different posts available in the department. So, applicants searching for High Court of Kerala Jobs 2017 can apply online by visiting the official website of the department i.e. www.hckrecruitment.nic.in . Applicants will be able to apply online for High Court of Kerala Recruitment 2017 from this web page soon.
Check below the most noteworthy details. We have provided the below details like age relaxation, selection process, education qualification, applicationprocedure, important dates, and application fee etc.
Kerala High Court Vacancy Details 2017:
|NAME OF DEPARTMENT||Kerala High Court|
|Total Number of Vacant Post||Various|
|Name of the Posts||Munsiff –Magistrate|
|Job Category||Govt job|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Name of exam||Kerala Judicial Service Exam 2017|
Eligibility Criteria for Kerala High Court Jobs 2017:
Applicants need to have passed the degree in Law authorized by the Bar Council of India for the purpose of enrollment as an Advocate.
The age of the interested candidates should be below 35 years for post notice 1 and 38 years for Hindu Nadars and scheduled tribes as on date 01st January 2017.
Age relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates of 05 years for SC/ ST category applicants, 03 years for OBC category applicants.
The candidates need to pay Rs. 1000/- through Challan at any branch of the State Bank of India.
No application fee for SC/ ST/ category applicants.
The selection of the applicants will be made on the basis of their performance in written exam and viva voce.
- Starting date for the submission of online application form: Available soon
- The Last date for online registration (Step-I): Available Soon
- The Last date for remittance of application fee: Available Soon
- The last date to apply online (Step-II): Available Soon
How to apply for the Kerala High Court Recruitment 2017
- First of all, visit the official website of the university i.e. www.hckrecruitment.nic.in.
- Now, find the Kerala High Court Notice 2017 link and click on it.
- Read the Kerala High Court official notice carefully.
- Download the application form to submit the application form.
- Fill the online application form with the proper details.
- Attach all the scanned copies of the essential credentials together with the form.
- Upload your signature and photograph.
- Do the payment of the application fee.
- Take a printout of the filled application form.
- Finally, click on submit to finalize your application.
Official Website: www.hckrecruitment.nic.in