OFFICIAL WEBSITE: www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
NOTIFICATION for KPSC ABKARI VIBHAG EXCISE GUARD RECRUITMENT 2017:
Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) released notification to hire for the currently available vacancies in Karnataka Excise (Abkari) Department Excise Guard Jobs. Candidates will get the application form on the official website of KBSC for the posts i.e., Abkari Vibhag jobs of Excise Guard (Abkari Rakshakaru).The Excise (Abkari) Department of Karnataka State offers a total number of 1003 posts out of which 51 are reserved for female candidates. Interested candidates have to pass PFT (Physical Fitness Tests) and PST (Physical Standard Tests) along with the written test. Eligible aspirants are to follow online application for this job.
IMPORTANT DATES for KPSC ABKARI VIBHAG EXCISE GUARD RECRUITMENT 2017:
|Application form online Starting date||28-02-2017|
|Last date for payment of fees||31-03-2017|
|Admit Card to be received on||20-04-2017|
|Written Exam Date||07-May-2017|
VACACIES, PAY SCALE, QUALIFICATION and AGE LIMIT in KPSC ABKARI VIBHAG EXCISE GUARD RECRUITMENT 2017:
- A total of 1003 vacancies in Abkari Vibhag (Excise Department) for the post of Excise Guard (Abkari Rakshakaru).
- Male-952 Posts
- Female-51 Posts
- Pay Scale is Rs.100300/- to 20200/- +GP 2000/-
- SSLC or 10th class passed is required for KPSC Excise Guard post application.
- Age limits – 18-26 Years.
For Cal 1, SC/ST candidates upper age limit is 31 years.
For Cat 2a, 2b, 3a, 3b candidates upper age limit is 29 years.
SELECTION PROCESS for KPSC AKBARI EXCISE GUARD VACANCY RECRUITMENT 2017:
- PHYSICAL STANDARD TESTS
|HEIGHT||163 cms||157 cms|
- DETAILS OF PHYSICAL EFFICIENCY TESTS
|100 Meters Running||15 Sec||100 Meters Running||18.05 Seconds|
|High Jump||1.20 Meters||High Jump||0.9 Meters|
|Long Jump||3.80 Meters||Long Jump||2.50 Meters|
|Shotput 7.26 kg||5.60 Meter||Shotput 4 kg||3.75 Meters|
|800 Meters Running||2 Min 50 Seconds||200 Meters Running||40 Seconds|
- PATTERN OF WRITTEN TEST EXAM PATTERN AND SYLLABUS (KPSC EXCISE GUARD JOBS RECRUITMENT 2017):
Written test will be of 300 marks.
It consists of 2 papers-
- Paper 1-General Knowledge-150 Marks (Duration :2 hours).
- Paper 2-General Kannada and General English-150 Marks (Duration: 2 hours).
KPSC EXCISE GUARD RECRUITMENT EXAMINATION 2017 APPLICATION FEE:
- General – Rs.300/-
- Cat 2a, 2b, 3a, 3b candidate’s – Rs.150/-
- Ex Serviceman Rs.25/-
- Payment of the fee can be done online or using E payment chalan in E post offices.
- No Fee for Cat 1, SC, ST candidates.
HOW APPLY ONLINE KPSC EXCISE GUARD ABKARI JOBS
Apply for the KPSC EXCISE GUARD ABKARI JOBS recruitment by filling the application form online. Visit the official website- www.kpsc.kar.nic.inof the department KPSC EXCISE GUARD ABKARI JOBS for the forms.