KPSC AE JE Notification 2017 is now released at the official website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in in order to fill 889 AE and JE Posts.
KPSC AE JE Notification 2017
The Karnataka Public Service Commission has invited online applications from eligible candidates. It is in order to recruit Assistant Engineer and Junior Engineer 889 posts in the Water Resource Department. Candidates interested for this recruitment online can fill the application form by downloading it from its official website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in. Here are the details about the exam dates, registration form details, and admit card details available. Candidates must download the application form from its website. Online registration for the same has started from 22nd June 2017 to 22ndJuly 2017. Also the candidates must fulfil the eligibility criteria requirements including the qualification requirement, age limit, selection process, and other details.
Details of KPSC AE JE Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Examination||KPSC Written Exam|
|Name of the Post||Assistant and Junior Engineer|
|Number of the Post||889 Posts|
|Mode to Apply||Online|
|Starting Date to submit the application form||22nd June 2017|
|Last date of Application Form submission||22nd July 2017|
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Exam Dates||8th to 10th September 2017|
Eligibility Criteria for KPSC AE JE Notification 2017
- Assistant Engineer-Degree in the field of Civil and Mechanical Engineering along with the Diploma Certificate also from recognized institute.
- Junior Engineer- Diploma certificate in the field of Civil and Mechanical Engineering which must be from Department of technical education in Karnataka.
The age must be in between 18 to 35 years.
The selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of various tests conducted by the authority such as
- Kannada Language Test,
- Competitive Exam, and
- Computer based recruitment test.
- General candidate- 300INR
- Reserved candidates- 150INR.
How to Apply for KPSC AE JE Notification 2017
- First of all, visit the official website of the department: kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- At the home page, click on the notification.
- Read the notifications carefully.
- Click on the Apply Online button.
- Fill the online application form with the proper details.
- Attach all the scanned copies of the essential credentials together with the form.
- Upload your signature and photograph.
- Do the payment of the application fee as per your category.
- Finally, click on submit to finalize your application.
- Lastly, take a printout of the filled application form.
Official Website: www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.