Apply for Karnataka PSC Assistant Engineer and Junior Engineer 889 vacancies, KPSC AE JE Recruitment 2017 on its official website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
KPSC AE JE Recruitment 2017
The Karnataka Public Service Commission has invited various online applications in order to recruit Assistant Engineer and Junior Engineer for 889 posts. The application started from 22nd June 2017 to 22ndJuly 2017. They are to be placed in the Water Resource Department. Candidates interested in applying for the same can fill online application form. Candidates have to download it from its official website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
The 889 vacancies are divided into Assistant Engineer from Civil and Mechanical background of up to 600 Posts. Whereas for the Junior Engineer positions in Civil and Mechanical position there are 289 vacancies. Therefore, Candidate can get the details about the Syllabus, Selection process, Application fees and form, as well as venue of the exam from the admit card of the KPSC Recruitment.
Details of KPSC AE JE Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Examination||KPSC Written Exam|
|Name of the Post||Assistant and Junior Engineer|
|Number of the Post||889 Posts|
|Mode to Apply||Online|
|Starting Date to submit the application form||22nd June 2017|
|Last date of Application Form submission||22nd July 2017|
|Exam Dates||8th to 10th September 2017|
|Job Type||Government Job|
Eligibility Criteria for KPSC AE JE Recruitment 2017
- For Assistant Engineer post- Degree in the field of Civil and Mechanical Engineering along with a Diploma Certificate from the recognized institute.
- For Junior Engineer post- Diploma certificate in the field of Civil and Mechanical Engineering which must be from Department of technical education in Karnataka.
The age of the candidate must lie in between 18 to 35 years.
The selection of the candidate will be on the basis of various tests conducted by the authority including –
- Kannada Language Test,
- Competitive Exam, and
- Computer based recruitment test.
The authority will select the candidate based on his/her performance in all these selection processes.
- General category candidate- 300INR
- Reserved category candidate- 150INR.
How to Apply for KPSC AE JE Recruitment 2017
- First of all, visit the official website of the department: www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- Click on the KPSC AE JE Recruitment 2017 notification.
- Read the notifications carefully.
- Click on the Apply Online button.
- Fill the online application form with the proper details.
- Attach all the scanned copies of the essential credentials together with the form.
- Upload your signature and photograph.
- Do the payment of the application fee as per your category
- Take a printout of the filled application form.
- Finally, click on submit to finalize your application.
Official Website: www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.