Apply for 401 Posts in KPSC KAS Gazetted Probationers Notification 2017 at the official website i.e. www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
KPSC KAS Recruitment 2017
The Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment has released the KPSC KAS Recruitment Notice 2017. It is to fill the 401 vacancies for the Karnataka Public Service Commission jobs in Research Posts of KPSC Gazetted Probationers. The submission of application form has started from 12th May 2017. Therefore, applicants interested can get the KPSC KAS Job 2017 Notice from its website. Also, aspirants are suggested to check the eligibility criteria details before applying for the job. The official website of the KPSC department is www.kpsc.kar.nic.in. The last date to apply for the Job is 12th June 2017. Furthermore, other details related to the released posts are provided in the article below. The selection is done on the basis of candidate’s performance in the selection process. Therefore, apply on or before the last date.
Details of KPSC KAS Job Notice 2017
|Name of The Board||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Total Number of Vacant Post||401 posts|
|Name of the Posts||KAS (Gazetted Probationers) Posts|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Starting date for application form submission||12th May 2017|
|Last date for application form submission||12th June 2017|
|The last date for the submission of application fee||13th June 2017|
|Exam date||20th August 2017|
Eligibility Criteria for KPSC KAS Gazetted Probationers Officers Jobs 2017
Educational Qualification: The willing candidates must refer the KPSC KAS official notice 2017 to know the detailed KPSC for KAS exam qualification.
Age Limit: The age limit of the interested candidate should not exceed 35 years.
Selection Process: The selection process of the candidates includes: –
- Preliminary Exam.
- Mains Exam
- Personal Interview
The candidate’s performance in these selection rounds will decide his / her eligibility.
Application Fee: The candidates willing to apply need to pay the application fee as per their category as mentioned below: –
- General category applicants: Rs. 300/-
- SC/ ST category applicants: Rs.150/-
Steps to apply for the KPSC KAS Recruitment 2017
Here we have provided some simple steps which will help you to apply for the recruitment process easily. Also, remember to apply on or before the last date of the submission. As we know, no application forms will be considered eligible after the closing date i.e.,12th June 2017.
- First of all, visit the official website of the department: kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Download the KPSC KAS Recruitment Notice 2017.
- Read the notifications carefully.
- Click on the Apply Online button.
- Fill the online application form with the proper details.
- Attach all the scanned copies of the essential credentials together with the form.
- Upload your signature and photograph.
- Do the payment of the application fee as per you’re your category before last date i.e., 13th June 2017.
- Finally, click on submit to finalize your application.
- Download it.
- Finally, take a printout of the filled application form.
Official Website: www.kpsc.kar.nic.in