Apply online for Karnataka PSC Group B and Group C Non-Technical 3376 Jobs, KPSC KREIS Group B & C Teacher Recruitment 2017 at www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
KPSC KREIS Group B & C Teacher Recruitment 2017
The Karnataka Public Service Commission has released the KPSC Notification for recruiting candidates on 23rd June 2017. A total of 3376 vacant positions are available for which the authority will select competent candidates in the Group B and C. So, candidate can apply for the KPSC KREIS Jobs by filling up and submitting the application form as soon as possible. The last date of submission i.e.,24th July 2017. Here, you can check the details about the application fees, eligibility, application form availability, and important dates. Also refer to its official notice uploaded on the official website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
The mode of application is the online. Therefore, before applying to this job, candidate must check the eligibility criteria for KPSC KREIS.
Details of KPSC KREIS Group B & C Teachers Recruitment 2017
|Name of Organization||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Name of Posts||KREIS Group B and C Posts|
|Name of the Examination||KPSC KREIS Group B and C Exam|
|Number of posts||3376 posts|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Starting Date to Apply online||23rd June 2017|
|Last date to apply online||24th July 2017|
|Job Type||Government Jobs|
Eligibility Criteria for KPSC KREIS Group B & C Teacher Recruitment 2017
The candidate interested to apply for KPSC KREIS Jobs must have the pass certificate of 10th, 12th, Diploma, BE/B Tech, B.Ed., Bachelor Degree, Post-Graduation, Graduation in the required field from any recognized board.
The age of the candidate must lie in between 18 to 35 years.
- 18 years is the minimum age criteria and
- 35 years is the maximum age criteria.
- 300INR for general category.
- 25INR for reserved category.
- 150INR for 2A/3A/2B/3B applicants.
The authority will select the candidate on the basis of his/her performance in-
- written exam and
- interview process.
If the candidate’s marks are more than or equal to the cut-off marks in the written test then he/she will be eligible for the interview process.
How to Apply for KPSC KREIS Group B & C Teacher Recruitment 2017
- First of all, visit the official website of the department: kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- Click on the notification.
- Read the notifications carefully.
- Click on the Apply Online button.
- Fill the online application form with the proper details.
- Attach all the scanned copies of the essential credentials together with the form.
- Upload your signature and photograph.
- Do the payment of the application fee as per your category.
- Take a printout of the filled application form.
- Finally, click on submit to finalize your application.
Official Website: www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.