Apply online for KPSC Group B & C Non-Technical 3376 Teacher Vacancies in KPSC KRIES Group B & C Recruitment 2017 at www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
KPSC KRIES Group B & C Recruitment 2017
The Karnataka Public Service Commission has released the KPSC KRIES Group B & C Recruitment 2017 Notification. It is for recruiting candidates eligible for KPSC Recruitment released on 23rd June 2017. The authorities have declared 3376 vacancies. It is for hiring talented candidates for the Group B and C Teachers position. Candidate can apply for the same by filling up and submitting the application form as soon as possible before the last date of submission i.e., 24th July 2017. Here, candidates can check the details about the application fees, eligibility, application form availability, and important dates. Furthermore, also refer to its official notification uploaded on its official website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in. The online registration for the KPSC KREIS has started.
Details of KPSC KRIES Group B & C Recruitment 2017
|Name of Organization||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Name of Posts||KREIS Group B and C Posts|
|Name of the Examination||KPSC KREIS Group B and C Exam|
|Number of posts||3376 posts|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Starting Date to Apply online||23rd June 2017|
|Last date to apply online||24th July 2017|
|Job Type||Government Jobs|
Eligibility Criteria for KPSC KRIES Group B & C Recruitment 2017
The candidate interested to apply must have the pass certificate for 10th, 12th, Diploma, BE/B.Tech, B.Ed., Bachelor Degree, Post-Graduation, Graduation in the required field from recognized board.
The age of the candidate must lie in between 18 to 35 years.
- general category: – 300INR
- reserved category: – 25INR
- 2A/3A/2B/3B Applicants: – 150INR.
The authority will select the candidates on the basis of his/her performance in –
- written exam and
- interview process.
If the candidate’s marks are more than or equal to the cut-off marks in the written test then he/she will be eligible for the interview process.
How to Apply for KPSC KRIES Group B & C Recruitment 2017
- First of all, visit the official website of the department: kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- At the home page, click on the notification.
- Read the notifications carefully.
- Click on the Apply Online button.
- Fill the online application form with the proper details.
- Attach all the scanned copies of the essential credentials together with the form.
- Upload your signature and photograph.
- Do the payment of the application fee as per your category.
- Finally, click on submit to finalize your application.
- Lastly, take a printout of the filled application form.
Official Website: www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.