Apply for 138 Livestock, Stenographer, Clerk, and other Posts in Maharashtra AHD Recruitment 2017 at the official website i.e. www.ahd.maharashtra.gov.
Maharashtra AHD Recruitment 2017
The Animal Husbandry Department (AHD), Maharashtra has released the Maharashtra AHD Jobs Notification 2017. It is for 138 vacancies released by the officials to fill in the Livestock Supervisor, Stenographer, Clerk and other posts. Hence, aspirants who consider themselves eligible can apply for same. All the applicants willing in applying for the application form are suggested to apply through online mode. Therefore, all the aspirants are supposed to check the eligibility criteria details before applying for the application process. So, if you have completed your class 10th or graduation as per your post for which you are interested, you will be able to apply for the Animal Husbandry Department Recruitment 2017 within few minutes.
Job details of Maharashtra AHD Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Organisation||Animal Husbandry Department (AHD), Maharashtra.|
|Name of the Post||Livestock Supervisor, Stenographer, Clerk and other posts.|
|Total Number of posts||138 posts.|
|Mode of application||Online.|
|Start date of submitting Application||Started|
|Last date for submitting Application||26th July 2017.|
|Exam date||Updated soon|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs in Maharashtra|
|S. No.||Name of the Post||Total Number of Posts|
|1.||Livestock Supervisor||114 Posts|
|2.||Senior Clerk||10 Posts|
|3.||Clerk Typewriter||07 Posts|
|4.||Stenographer (Upper Class)||01 Posts|
|5.||Stenographer (Lower Class)||01 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for Maharashtra AHD Recruitment 2017
- Livestock Supervisor Posts: Applicants must pass SSC from the authorized University or Institute with required educational qualification marks.
- Senior Clerk Posts: Applicants must have a graduation degree from the authorized University or Institute with required qualification marks.
Age relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 46 Years
The application fee for the different category candidates is listed below. Candidates are suggested to just have a look.
- General/ OBC category applicants: Rs. 300/-.
- SC/ ST/ PWD category applicants: Rs. 150/-
The pay scale given to the selected candidates will be provided as follows.
- Livestock Supervisor: Rs 5,200/- to 20,200 with Grade Pay of Rs 2,400/-
- Upper-Class Stenographer: Rs 9,300/- to 34,800 with Grade Pay of Rs 4,400/-.
- Lower-Class Stenographer: Rs 9,300/- to 34,800 with Grade Pay of Rs 4,300/-.
- Driver: Rs 5,200/- to 20,200 with Grade Pay of Rs 1,900/-.
- Senior Clerk: Rs 5,200/- to 20,200 with Grade Pay of Rs 2,400/-.
- Clerk Typewriter: Rs 5,200/- to 20,200 with Grade Pay of Rs 1,900/-.
The selection process of the candidates includes the following rounds: –
- Written Exam.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
How to apply for the Maharashtra AHD Recruitment 2017
- First of all, visit the official website of the department: ahd.maharashtra.gov.
- At the home page, click on the notification.
- Read the notifications carefully.
- Click on the Apply Online button.
- Fill the online application form with the proper details.
- Attach all the scanned copies of the essential credentials together with the form.
- Upload your signature and photograph.
- Do the payment of the application fee as per your category.
- Finally, click on submit to finalize your application.
- Lastly, take a printout of the filled application form.
Official Website: www.ahd.maharashtra.gov.