Apply online for MP High Court Assistant Stenographer 2910 Posts in MP High Court (MPHC) Recruitment 2017 available at www.mphc.gov.in
MP High Court (MPHC) Recruitment 2017
The Madhya Pradesh High Court Has recently released the MPHC Notification 2017. It is for various posts including the Assistant, Stenographer, and other vacancies. There are 2910 vacant positions available. Hence, the authority will fill them by recruiting deserving candidates.
Candidates who are looking for Madhya Pradesh Government jobs, can apply for the same before the last date of submission.
MP High Court Online Form 2017
In order to apply for the MPHC Jobs, candidate has to fill the online application form. However, they must submit their entries before the last date of submission i.e., 5th July 2017.
Furthermore, candidate must possess the minimum qualification along with the passing marks to apply for MP latest government jobs. Along with the application form, candidate has to pay the application fees also by an online process using net banking, credit card, and debit card.
So, check out the eligibility criteria and the most noteworthy details below.
Particulars- MP High Court (MPHC) Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Organization||Madhya Pradesh High Court|
|Name of the Examination||MPHC Exam 2017|
|Name of the Post||Assistant, Stenographer, and other vacancies|
|Number of the Post||2910 Posts|
|Starting Date of Application Form||Started|
|Last Date of Application Form||5th July 2017|
|Interview Date||5th July 2017|
|Job Type||Government Job|
|MPHC Assistant Stenographer Job Details|
|Assistant Grade-3||2204 Posts|
|Stenographer Grade-3||546 Posts|
|Stenographer Grade-2||128 Posts|
|Assistant Grade 3||19 Posts|
|Steno Typist||4 Posts|
|Computer Operator||3 Posts|
|English Stenographer||1 Post|
Eligibility Criteria for MP High Court (MPHC) Recruitment 2017
The candidate must have the minimum qualification required for the MP High Court Assistant and Stenographer Jobs which must be from the recognized board and the candidate has to achieve the minimum qualifying marks.
- The minimum age of the candidate- 18 years.
- Maximum age- 28 years as on the date 1stJan 2017
- Whereas the authority will give upper age relaxation to the reserved category candidates.
- The selected candidate will be paid 5,200INR to 20,200INR along with the grade pay of 1900INR to 2800INR.
- To get the more information about the pay scale, check the official notification for the same.
- To apply for the MPHC Jobs, candidate has to pay the application fees.
- It will be based on the category.
- Candidate has to pay the application fees by an online method that is by credit card, debit card, and through internet banking.
- Visit the official notice for details.
How to Apply for MP High Court (MPHC) Recruitment 2017
- First of all, visit the official website of the department: mphc.gov.in
- Click on the notification of MP High court assistant & stenographer job.
- Read the notifications carefully.
- Click on the Apply Online button.
- Fill the online application form with the proper details.
- Attach all the scanned copies of the essential credentials together with the form.
- Upload your signature and photograph.
- Do the payment of the application fee.
- Take a printout of the filled application form.
- Finally, click on submit to finalize your application.