Apply online for 100 livestock development officer through MPSC Recruitment 2017 available at www.mpsc.gov.in
MPSC Recruitment 2017
Maharashtra Public Service Commission has published an advertisement of MPSC Recruitment 2017 – 18. Hence, they plan to fill up 100 Live Stock Development Officer posts. So, job seekers who possess graduation Degree in Veterinary & Animal Husbandry from any approved institution are eligible. Therefore, in order to apply for www.mpsc.gov.in jobs, they must visit the website.
Maharashtra Public Service Commission invites application form from eligible and self motivated candidates. Age should be in between 18 to 38 years as on final date of application submission. Furthermore, the mode of application is online. While, the last date to submit application form is 16th May 2017.So, in order to check the most noteworthy details candidates must read the article below.
|MPSC Recruitment 2017 – 18 official Link||Check here|
Details of MPSC Recruitment 2017:
|NAME OF DEPARTMENT||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Total Number of Vacant Post||100 Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Pashudhan Vikas Adhikari/ Livestock Development Officer jobs|
|Job Category||Maharashtra State Govt Jobs|
|Starting date for application form submission||26th April 2017|
|Last date for application form submission||19th May 2017|
Eligibility criteria for MPSC Recruitment 2017
In order to apply, applicants should have completed Graduation degree in Veterinary & Animal Husbandry from any approved institution/university with minimum pass percentage.
Experience in the concerned field will be an advantage.
- Minimum age- 18 years
- maximum age- 38 years as on final date of application submission.
- Age relaxation of 05 years for the candidates belonging to the reserved categories like SC, ST, PWD, Women, PH etc.
Fixed monthly pay scale of Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- with Grade Pay Rs.5400/-
- Recruitment board will shortlist the application form of candidates.
- Shortlisted candidates need to go through the selection rounds of- Written Examination followed by Personal Interview.
- Application fee will be nonrefundable.
- General category candidates- of Rs.373.
- while Rs.273 for all other reserved categories.
How to Apply for MPSC Recruitment 2017
Here, we have mentioned some simple steps. So, candidates must follow these steps in order to apply online easily.
- First of all, visit the official website of the department: mpsc.gov.in
- Click on the notification.
- Read the notifications carefully.
- Click on the online Application link on the homepage.
- Fill the online application form with the proper details.
- Attach all the scanned copies of the essential credentials together with the form.
- Upload your signature and photograph.
- Do the payment of the application fee.
- Take a printout of the filled application form.
- Finally, click on submit to finalize your application.