Apply for 296 Maharashtra Kar Sahayak Posts, MPSC Tax Assistant Recruitment 2017 at the official website i.e. www.maharecruitment.mahaonline.gov.in
MPSC Tax Assistant Recruitment 2017
The MPSC or Maharashtra Public Service Commission is responsible for organizing the MPSC Tax Assistant Exam. The notice was started on 17th May 2017. Last date for the submission of online application form is 6th June 2017. The interested applicants must apply before the last date of the submission of application form. The applicants interested in applying for the Maharashtra PSC Tax Assistant Application Form 2017 have to check all the details related to MPSC Tax Assistant 2017. Visit the website of the department in order to know the details, i.e., www.mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in. Furthermore, other more details related to the released posts are provided in the article below. So, the candidate who will satisfy the eligibility criteria conditions will be considered by the department.
Details of MPSC Tax Assistant Recruitment 2017
|NAME OF DEPARTMENT||Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)|
|Name of the Exam||MPSC Tax Assistant Exam|
|Name of the Posts||Tax Assistant|
|Job Category||Govt job|
|Starting date for application form submission||17th May 2017|
|Last date for application form submission||6th June 2017|
Eligibility Criteria for MPSC Tax Assistant Recruitment 2017:
Interested candidates need Graduation degree from any authorized board / university.
The age of the candidates must lie in between 18 to 33 years as on 1st January 2017.
The upper age relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates.
The selection of the candidates will be done by their performance in the
- Written exam and
- Personal interview.
The applicants selected will get a salary as per the norms of the department i.e., Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with grade pay of Rs. 2400/-.
How to apply for the MPSC Tax Assistant Recruitment 2017
Here we have provided some simple steps. Through this candidates interested in MPSC Tax Assistant Recruitment 2017 will be able to apply. So, apply for the application form on or before the last date.
- Firstly, visit the official website of the department i.e. www.mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in.
- Download the MPSC Tax Assistant Recruitment Notice 2017.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Now, click on the link to download the application form.
- Fill the online application form with the proper details.
- Attach all the scanned copies of the essential credentials together with the form.
- Upload your signature and photograph.
- Do the payment of the application fee.
- Take a printout of the filled application form.
- Finally, click on submit to finalize your application.
Official Website: www.mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in