Apply for Driver Conductor Posts in MSRTC Recruitment 2017 Available at the official website www.mahast.in
MSRTC Recruitment 2017
The Maharashtra Transport Department has released the recruitment notice for 14247 vacancies for the posts of Driver, Conductor, and Assistant. Therefore this is a great chance for the candidates who are searching for the Maharashtra Transport Corporation Jobs. This time the recruitment has been released for a large number of vacancies. All the interested and eligible candidates are suggested to apply for the recruitment as soon as possible or before the last date. Now, here we are giving the complete info related to the MSRTC Job 2017 and we will update the MSRTC Bharti 2017 details on this web page, so candidates must stay connected with us for the upcoming details.
Details of conductor Vacancy 2017
|Official Website||www.msrtc.gov.in | www.mahast.in | www.msrtcexam.in|
|NAME OF DEPARTMENT||Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation (MSRTC)|
|Total Number of Vacant Post||14247 Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Driver, Conductor and Clerk (Assistant)|
|Job Category||Govt job|
|Starting date for application form submission||January 2017|
|Last date for application form submission||2nd July 2017|
|Date of the Exam||2nd July 2017|
Driver Bharti 2017
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed class 12th from any authorized board of education. Applicants should have a good knowledge of the Marathi Language and driving license for the driver is essential.
Age Limit: The age limit of the candidates should be in between 21 to 35 years. Applicants should not be more than 35 years or less than 21 years.
Selection Procedure: Applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in the written test and personal interview.
How to apply for the MSRTC Recruitment 2017
- First of all, visit the official website of the department MSRTC i.e. www.msrtc.gov.in
- On the home page, search for the vacancy for the posts of driver and conductor
- Then, click on the application form.
- Fill the online application form with the proper details.
- Attach all the scanned copies of the essential credentials together with the form.
- Upload your signature and photograph.
- Do the payment of the application fee.
- Take a printout of the filled application form.
- Finally, click on submit to finalize your application.
Official Website: www.msrtc.gov.in