Apply for 1008 Sales Tax Bharti Mumbai Police SI Recruitment 2017 at the official website i.e. www.mahapolice.mahaonline.gov.in
Mumbai Police Recruitment 2017
The Mumbai Police Department has recently released the job notice on the official website of the department i.e. www.mahapolice.mahaonline.gov.in. Hence, the department will hire 1008 number of candidates. The available posts are Police Sub Inspector, Sales Tax Inspector, and Assistant Room Officer. So, you can apply for Navi Mumbai Police jobs 2017 on or before the last date of submission of application form i.e. 16th May 2017. Other related information such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, application process, important dates, etc. are provided below. Furthermore, the aspirants or Candidates interested to register for Mumbai Police Recruitment 2017 must pass the Eligibility Criteria. Therefore, all the candidates looking for the Government jobs can apply for this recruitment notification as soon as possible. So, candidates must go through the article below and hence apply for the job.
Mumbai Police Vacancy Details 2017:
|Name of the Organization||Maharashtra Police Department|
|Total Number of Vacant Post||1008 Posts|
|Name of the Posts||
|Job Category||Government Job|
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 26 April 2017
- The Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 16 May 2017
- Police Sales Tax Inspector Exam 2017 to be conducted on: 7 January 2018
- Mumbai Police Sub Inspector Exam 2017 to be conducted on: 04 November 2017
- Mumbai Assistant Room Officer Exam 2017 to be conducted on: 10 December 2017
Eligibility Criteria for Mumbai Police Vacancy 2017
Educational Qualification: All the candidates interested to apply for the recruitment process must have completed the Bachelor Degree/equivalent qualification from any authorized Board/University.
Age Limit: All the interested candidates must have: –
- Minimum age limit of 21 years.
- Furthermore, age relaxation will be applicable as per the Maharashtra government rules and regulations.
Application Fee: The candidates need to pay the application fee as per their category: –
- General Category: Rs.323/-
- Reserved Candidates: Rs.223/-
Selection Process: All the applicants willing to apply for the job will be selected on the basis of their performance in: –
- Physical endurance and measurement,
- Typing test on computer, and
- Lastly, computer formatting test.
How to apply for the Mumbai Police Vacancy 2017
- Firstly, visit the official website of the department i.e. mumbaipolice.maharashtra.gov.in
- Search for the official notification of Mumbai Police Jobs 2017 and read it before applying.
- If eligible, Click on Apply Online link.
- Fill the online application form with the proper details.
- Also attach all the scanned copies of the essential credentials together with the form.
- Upload your signature and photograph.
- Do the payment of the application fee on the basis of your category.
- Lastly, click on submit to finalize your application & complete the online registration process.
- Take a print out of it for future use.
Official Website: www.mahapolice.mahaonline.gov.in.