Apply online for RDBS Grade A and Grade B 117 Jobs for NABARD Bank Grade A & B Recruitment 2017 at www.nabard.org.
NABARD Bank Grade A & B Recruitment 2017
The National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development has released the notification online for the Grade A and B posts including the Manager and Assistant Manager. The authority has released the notification for the officer’s posts on 16th June 2017. Now, the interested candidates who are looking for the Managerial post can apply for the same online. Candidate can check the NABARD Assistant Manager Notification available on its official website www.nabard.org.
Candidate can check the dates for filling up the application form here in the post and can apply for the desired position online. In order to make the selection, the authorities will conduct different selection processes including the Prelims, Mains, and Interview rounds.
|Post Name||Application Dates|
|Application Form submission dates for Manager post||16th June 2017 to 7thJuly 2017|
|Dates for Grade A (RDBS Assistant Manager)||19th June 2017 to 10thJuly 2017|
|Dates for Grade B (Protocol & Security Service Asst. Manager)||21st June 2017 to 12thJune 2017|
Details of NABARD Bank Grade A & B Recruitment 2017
|Name of Organization||National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development|
|Name of Posts||Manager and Assistant Manager|
|Name of the Examination||NABARD Written Exam 2017|
|Number of posts||117 posts
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Notification Release Date||16th June 2017|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Job Type||Govt Jobs|
Eligibility Criteria for NABARD Bank Grade A & B Recruitment 2017
- Candidate must have the bachelor’s Degree in the required subject with at least 60% marks.
- Minimum 55% marks in the post-graduate degree.
Candidate’s age must be in between 21 to 35 years.
In order to select the eligible and deserving candidates, the authority will conduct various selection rounds as follows: –
- Preliminary Exam,
- Main Exam, and
- General Category: – 900INR
- Reserved Category: -150INR.
How to Apply for NABARD Bank Grade A & B Recruitment 2017
- First of all, visit the official website of the department: nabard.org.
- At the home page, click on the notification.
- Read the notifications carefully.
- Click on the Apply Online button.
- Fill the online application form with the proper details.
- Attach all the scanned copies of the essential credentials together with the form.
- Upload your signature and photograph.
- Do the payment of the application fee as per your category.
- Finally, click on submit to finalize your application.
- Lastly, take a printout of the filled application form.
Official Website: www.nabard.org.