Apply online for NABARD Recruitment 2017, RDBS Grade A and Grade B 117 Jobs. NABARD Assistant Manager Grade A and Grade B Recruitment 2017 at www.nabard.org.
NABARD Recruitment 2017
The National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development has published the notification online for the Grade A and Grade B posts including the Manager and Assistant Manager. The authority has released the notice on 16th June 2017. 17 vacancies are for Manager Position and 100 vacancies are for Assistant Manager Position. Now, the interested candidates can apply online. Candidate can check the NABARD Assistant Manager Notification available on its official website www.nabard.org.
Hence, here we have listed the application forms availability dates for different posts.
DETAILS of NABARD Recruitment 2017
|Name of Organization||National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development|
|Name of Posts||Manager and Assistant Manager|
|Name of the Examination||NABARD Written Exam 2017|
|Number of posts||117 posts
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Notification Release Date||16th June 2017|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Job Type||Govt Jobs|
Post Name and Application Dates of NABARD Recruitment 2017
- Application Form submission dates for Manager post- 16th June 2017 to 7th July 2017
- Dates for Grade A (RDBS Assistant Manager)- 19th June 2017 to 10th July 2017
- Dates for Grade B (Protocol & Security Service Asst. Manager)- 21st June 2017 to 12th June 2017
Eligibility Criteria for NABARD Assistant Manager Jobs 2017
Candidate interested must have bachelor’s Degree in the required subject with at least 60% marks and minimum of 55% marks in the post graduate degree.
Candidate interested must meet the age limit criteria and the candidate’s age must be in between 21years to 35 years of age where 21 is the minimum age criteria and 35 is the maximum age criteria.
In order to select the eligible and deserving candidates, the authority will conduct various selection processes including the
- Preliminary Exam,
- Main Exam,
- and Interview.
- General Category candidate has to pay the application fees of 900INR.
- Reserved category candidate has to pay the application fees of 150INR.
How to Apply for NABARD Recruitment 2017
In order to apply for NABARD Jobs, candidate must check all the terms and conditions as well as must check the eligibility criteria and instructions. After the completion of the application form submission process, the authority will release the admit card for the NABARD Exam.
So, follow the instructions and simple steps and fill as well as submit the application form.
- First of all, visit the official website of the department: nabard.org.
- Click on the notification.
- Read the notifications carefully.
- Click on the Apply Online button.
- Fill the online application form with the proper details.
- Attach all the scanned copies of the essential credentials together with the form.
- Upload your signature and photograph.
- Do the payment of the application fee.
- Finally, click on submit to finalize your application.
- Take a printout of the filled application form.
Official Website: www.nabard.org