Apply online for MTS, junior stenographer and other jobs in NCCT Recruitment 2017 before June 13.
NCCT Recruitment 2017
National Council for Cooperative Training (NCCT) has published an advertisement of NCCT Recruitment 2017 for filling up MTS & Other Posts. So, job hunters who satisfy the eligibility norms, may apply through the official site. Therefore, they must fill an application form on or before the end date that is 13th June 2017.
Here, we have provided all the essential details.
|NCCT Recruitment 2017 Official Link||Check here|
Details of NCCT Recruitment 2017 – National Council for Cooperative Training (NCCT) Jobs
|NAME OF DEPARTMENT||National Council for Cooperative Training (NCCT)|
|Total Number of Vacant Post||22|
|Name of the Posts||MTS & Other|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Starting date for application form submission||Started|
|Last date for application form submission||13th June 2017|
NCCT Vacancy Details:
- Library and Information Assistant– 01 Post
- Building Overseer cum Caretaker- 01 Post
- Junior Stenographer (English)-02 Posts
- Junior Stenographer (Hindi)- 01 post
- Driver -02 Posts
- LDC – 01 Post
- MTS – 13 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for NCCT Recruitment 2017
- Library and Information Assistant – Degree from a recognized university/ institution and Degree in Library Science from a recognized University/ institution.
- Building Overseer cum Caretaker – Diploma in Civil/ Electrical Engineering from a recognized institution.
- Junior Stenographer (English)- Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University/ institution; one year certificate/ diploma in English shorthand with speed of 80 w.p.m. and 40 w.p.m. in typing
- Junior Stenographer (Hindi) – Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University/ equivalent; one year certificate/ diploma in Hindi shorthand with speed of 80 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. in typing.
- Lower Division Clerk- Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University/ equivalent and at least six month’s certificate course in computer training; minimum typing speed of 40 w.p.m. in English and 30 w.p.m. in Hindi.
- Staff Car Driver- Matriculation or 10th passed; He should posses a commercial license of driving, issued by a Government Authority.
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) – Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board/ institution and have working experience of various tasks.
Applicants need to pay an amount of Rs. 350/- as an application Fee
Steps to apply for NCCT Recruitment 2017
Here are a few easy steps which will help the aspirants apply for the NCCT Jobs. Also, the candidates who are willing to apply for more than one post should submit the applications separately for each post along with the application fee.
- First of all, visit the official website of the department: ncct.ac.in.
- Click on the notification.
- Read the notifications carefully.
- Click on the Apply Online button.
- Fill the online application form with the proper details.
- Attach all the scanned copies of the essential credentials together with the form.
- Upload your signature and photograph.
- Do the payment of the application fee.
- Take a printout of the filled application form.
- Finally, click on submit to finalize your application.