Apply for 703 Apprentice Posts in NCR Recruitment 2017 at the official website i.e. www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in.
NCR Recruitment 2017
The department of North Central Railway has currently released an official job notice. It is for NCR Jobs 2017 for 703 vacancies for the posts of Carpenter (Mechanic C&W), Fitter (Mechanical), Painter (Electrical), Carpenter (Elect), Programming & System Administration Assistant, Electrician, Fitter (Electrical), and other Posts.
Therefore, candidates looking for the North Central Railway Jobs 2017 can submit the application form offline. They must visit the official website of the department i.e. www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in. So, applicants interested and eligible can apply to fill the online Application Form on or before the last date of the submission i.e. 15th August 2017.
In order to grab some most noteworthy details related to the North Central Railway Jobs 2017 read the post below. Here, we have provided application procedure, selection process, application fee, important dates, educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, etc. Furthermore, before applying for the application form candidates are suggested to refer the official notification.
About North Central Railway
The NCR or North Central Railway is one railway zone out of the total seventeen zones in India. The largest railway station in North Central Railway is the Kanpur Central railway station. The one located at Allahabad involves three divisions: reorganized Jhansi division of the erstwhile Central Railway, Allahabad division of the erstwhile Northern Railway, and new Agra division. So, applicants interested need to visit the official website in order to download the North Central Railway Application Form 2017.
Details of NCR Recruitment 2017
|NAME OF DEPARTMENT||North Central Railway|
|Total Number of Vacant Post||703 posts|
|Name of the Posts||Carpenter (Mechanic C&W), Fitter (Mechanical), Painter (Electrical), Carpenter (Elect), Programming & System Administration Assistant, Electrician, Fitter (Electrical), and other Posts.|
|Job Category||Railway Jobs|
|Mode to apply||Offline|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Starting date for application form submission||07th July 2017|
|Last date for application form submission||15th August 2017|
Vacancies of NCR Recruitment 2017:
Total No. of Posts: 127 posts
- Carpenter (Mechanic C&W) – 11 posts
- Fitter (Mechanical) – 335 posts
- Welder (Mechanical) – 13 posts
- Armature Winder – 13 posts
- Machinist – 15 posts
- Carpenter (Elect) – 05 posts
- Crane – 08 posts
- Fitter (Electrical) – 246 posts
- Painter (Mechanical) – 05 posts
- Painter (Electrical) – 07 posts
- Crane Operator – 08 posts
- Welder (Electrical) – 09 posts
- Electrician – 02 posts
- Programming & System Administration Assistant – 02 posts
Eligibility Criteria for NCR Recruitment 2017:
All the interested candidates must have passed class 10th or class 12th or ITI exam in respective trade.
The age of the willing candidates must lie in between 18 to 30 years.
Furthermore, age relaxation will be provided to the reserved category candidates as per the norms of the department i.e. mentioned below:
- For SC/ ST Category Candidates: 05 Years
- OBC Category Candidates: 03 Years
- For Ex-Service Men: As per the Govt Rules.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the merit list.
The application fee for the candidates is mentioned below:
- For General/ OBC Category Candidates: Rs. 100/-.
- For SC/ ST/ Female/ Ex- Servicemen/ PWD Category Candidates: No Application Fee.
How to apply for the NCR Recruitment 2017
- First of all, visit the official website of the department i.e. www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Search the online application form link in recruitment section.
- Click on it to open it.
- Read all the details and fill the application form.
- Upload the scanned copy of the certificates.
- Recheck the application form.
- Take a print out of applied application form and pay the application fee.
- Send it to the postal address provided below on or before the last date of submission of application form.
“Mech C&W, Electric Loco Shed and T.M.S.,
Kanpur, Allhabad Division North Central Railway”
Official Website: www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in.