Apply Online for NCSCM Scientist, Lab Assistant, and other vacancies, NCSCM Chennai Recruitment 2017 Notification available at www.ncscm.res.in.
NCSCM Chennai Recruitment 2017
The National Centre for Sustainable Coastal Management has released the notification for the post of Scientist, lab Assistant, and other posts. It is released online on 10th July 2017 at its official website. Therefore, this notice is in order to fill the vacancies by conducting various selection processes. Candidate can check the notification details and information regarding the technical jobs which are available on its official website www.ncscm.res.in.
In order to fill 17 vacant posts, the authority is inviting the online applications. Therefore, the application form before the last date of submission is 7th August 2017.
Details of NCSCM Chennai Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Organization||National Centre for Sustainable Coastal Management|
|Exam Name||NCSCM Written Exam|
|Name of the Post||Scientist, lab Assistant, and other posts|
|Number of the Post||17 posts|
|Starting Date of Apply Online||10th July 2017|
|Last Date of Application Form||7th August 2017|
|Mode to Apply||Online|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Location||Anywhere in Tamil Nadu|
Eligibility Criteria for NCSCM Chennai Recruitment 2017
- Scientist D post: – Candidate must have Master degree in the field of Sociology/ Social Work. It must be from any recognized university along with 7 years’ experience in Social Research.
- For Scientist C post: – Candidate must have degree in Marine Science or engineering and technology from any recognized university along with minimum of 3 years’ experience in the field of environmental modelling.
The maximum age limit of the candidate for these posts is stated below:
- Senior Librarian and Scientist D: 45 years
- Scientist C posts, the maximum age limit: 40 years
- Scientist B posts, the maximum age limit: 35 years
Authority will conduct the interview process. So, on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the interview, the authority will select the candidates.
Pay scale of the candidate will depend on the basis of the Government norms:
- Senior Technical Assistant: 9,300 -34,800INR +Grade Pay 4,800INR
- Scientists & Librarian: 15,600-39,100INR + Grade Pay 7,600INR
- Senior Laboratory Assistant: 5200-20,200INR + Grade Pay 1,900INR
- PS to Director & Accountant Posts: 9,300-34,800 + Grade Pay 4,200INR
In order to get the details and check the application fees read the notification.
How to Apply for NCSCM Chennai Recruitment 2017
- First of all, visit the official website of the department: ncscm.res.in.
- At the home page, click on the notification.
- Read the notifications carefully.
- Click on the Apply Online button.
- Fill the online application form with the proper details.
- Attach all the scanned copies of the essential credentials together with the form.
- Upload your signature and photograph.
- Do the payment of the application fee as per your category.
- Finally, click on submit to finalize your application.
- Lastly, take a printout of the filled application form.
Official Website: www.ncscm.res.in.