Apply for 197 TGT PGT Bharti posts at NVS Recruitment 2017 by visiting the official website www.nvshq.org
NVS Recruitment 2017
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has published an advertisement of NVS Recruitment 2017. Hence, it aims at recruiting 197 TGT PGT Bharti. So, the applicants who are willing to make their career in government sector may apply for Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti jobs. Furthermore, they are required to fill the NVS application form on or before the last date that is given below.
As a result, Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti invites application from eligible and hardworking candidates to fill vacant TGT and PGT posts for teaching and Non-teaching Staff Vacancies. So, to check the official notification, Click here
Details of NVS Recruitment 2017
The various details and most noteworthy information is provided in the article below. In addition to this candidates can also visit the official website for the same. Candidates must check the eligibility criteria and also the application fee.
|NAME OF DEPARTMENT||Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti|
|Total Number of Vacant Post||197 posts|
|Name of the Posts||Various|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Starting date for application form submission||Available now|
|Last date for application form submission||4th May, 2017|
The following posts are available for eligible and deserving candidates.
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) – 100 Posts
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) – 50 Posts
- Non-Teaching Staff – 47 Posts
Eligibility criteria for NVS Recruitment 2017
- Applicants should have completed Graduation/ Equivalent Post Graduate degree from any recognized Institute or University and also
- Aspirants must have first division degree in their concerned departments.
- Age limit should be between 25 to 45 years as on April 30th, 2017.
- For TGT Post the candidate’s age must not exceed 35 years.
- For PGT Post the candidate’s age must not be more than 40 years
- Age relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates as per the NVS recruitment norms
Selected candidates will get a fixed pay scale of Rs 15600 + GP – 7600 + NPA + Other per month along with other general benefits.
- Selection of the candidates will be based on their performance in Demo and Interview.
- Shortlisted applicants will get the Appointment Letter and after that candidates can attend the direct walk-in interview.
- Venue of Interview:
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (HQ),
B-15, Institutional Area,
Sector 62, Noida,
Distt. Gautam Budh Nagar (UP) – 201307
- The candidates must submit an applications fee of Rs 100
- Furthermore, for the TGT Post, there is a fixed amount of Rs 1000 as application fee.
How to Apply NVS Recruitment 2017
Applicants who comply with the above given eligibility norms may apply for NVS Recruitment Posts. So, follow these simple steps given below to apply easily.
- First of all, visit the Official website of NVS recruitment i.e., nvshq.org .
- Now, on the home page look for the latest notification.
- Read the notification carefully and then download the Application form.
- Enter all the required details in the provided columns.
- After completing the form, submit the application form within the given time period.
- Submit your application for the NVS Teaching Staff vacancy.
- Finally, take a printout of online application form for future reference.