Apply for 92 Constable Posts in Odisha Police Recruitment 2017, visit the official website www.odishapolice.gov.in to download Odisha Police Hall Ticket.
Odisha Police Recruitment 2017
The State Selection Board Odisha Police has recently released a recruitment notification i.e., Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2017. There are total 92 vacancies for Gurkha Sepoys in Odisha Special Armed Police 2nd Battalion, Jharsuguda, Odisha. Now, the candidates interested for the same can download Odisha Police Vacancy Application 2017. The department and submission of application form has been started now. Thus, the application forms are available on the official website www.odishapolice.gov.in. So, aspirants must submit Odisha Police Jobs Application on or before the last date i.e. 31st July 2017 at postal address given below. Also, the exam will be held on 29th August 2017.
Details of Odisha Police Recruitment 2017:
|NAME OF DEPARTMENT||Odisha Police Department|
|Total Number of Vacant Post||92 posts|
|Name of the Posts||Constable|
|Jobs Role||Gurkha Sepoys in Odisha Special Armed Police 2nd Battalion|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Starting date for application form submission||Available Now|
|Last date for application form submission||31st July 2017|
|Exam Date||29th August 2017|
Eligibility Criteria for Odisha Police Recruitment 2017:
The candidates interested need to have passed Class-VII or equivalent exam from any authorized institution.
- The age of the candidates interested should lie in between 18 to 25 years as on 01stJanuary 2017.
- Age relaxation of up to 5 years to the reserved category candidates.
- The age limit for Ex-Servicemen relaxed as per the norms of the government.
Refer the official notification available at the official website.
The selection will be done on the basis of marks achieved in the
- Educational Qualification
- Physical Measurement
- PET and
- Medical Test.
Steps to apply for the Odisha Police Recruitment 2017
Here are the steps to be followed in order to apply for the application form without any difficulty. No application form is considered eligible after the last date of the submission of application form i.e. 31st July 2017.
- First of all, visit the official website of the department: odishapolice.gov.in.
- Now, search for the Odisha Police Constable Application form link available on the home page.
- Read the official notice carefully.
- Fill the online application form with the proper details.
- Attach all the scanned copies of the essential credentials together with the form.
- Upload your signature and photograph.
- Do the payment of the application fee.
- Recheck the details and click on submit key.
- Take a print out of filled application form.
- Send it to the postal address as mentioned in the article below.
OSAP 2nd Battalion, Jharsuguda,
PO- OMP Line,
PS/ DIST – Jharsuguda, Odisha, India
Pin – 768204
Official Website: www.odishapolice.gov.in