Apply for 6948 ITI Apprentice Posts in OFB Trade Apprentices Recruitment 2017 at the official website www.ofb.gov.in.
OFB Trade Apprentices Recruitment 2017
The Indian Ordnance Factory has released a job notice of 6948 vacancies for the posts of ITI & Non-ITI Apprentice. Applicants can apply for the Indian Ordnance Factory ITI Apprentice Application form 2017 before the last date. Here, we have provided all the details related to the educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee, how to apply procedure. The process to apply for the application form started on 20 January 2017 through online mode. The last date to apply for the recruitment is 30 January 2017.
The exam date has not been issued yet but the declaration exam date will soon be available on it the official link. For more details related to the Indian Ordnance Factory Apprentice Bharti 2017 read the article below.
Details of OFB Trade Apprentices Recruitment 2017
|NAME OF DEPARTMENT||Indian Ordnance Factory|
|Total Number of Vacant Post||6948 vacancies|
|Name of the Posts||ITI & Non-ITI Apprentice|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Starting date for application form submission||20 January 2017|
|Last date for application form submission||20 February 2017|
Eligibility Criteria for OFB Trade Apprentices Recruitment 2017
Applicants interested in the desired posts need to have Class 10th certificates with minimum 40% marks and ITI applicants must need a certificate in ITI.
- The age limit of the interested candidates must be below 22 years and not less than 14 years.
- Age relaxation for SC/ ST category applicants will be given of 05 years and OBC category applicants of 03 years.
The authority will select the candidates on the basis of their performance in the written exam.
How to Apply OFB Trade Apprentices Recruitment 2017
- First of all, visit the official website of the department: www.ofb.gov.in.
- Select and Click on the notification of Apprentice.
- Click on new registration in order to apply online.
- Fill the online application form with the proper details.
- Attach all the scanned copies of the essential credentials together with the form.
- Upload your signature and photograph.
- Submit the application form before the last date.
- Finally, take a print out of it to future uses of it.
Official Website: www.ofb.gov.in.