Apply for 119 Junior Lecturer Posts Available in OPSC Junior Lecturer Recruitment 2017 at the official website i.e. www.opsc.gov.in
OPSC Junior Lecturer Recruitment 2017
The Odisha Public Service Commission has published a job notice on its official website i.e. www.opsc.gov.in. The department is going to recruit 119 number of candidates for these released posts of lecturer. So, aspirants can apply for Odisha PSC lecturer jobs 2017 on or before the recommended last date of submission of application form i.e. 8th June 2017. It is a good opportunity for the candidates those who were looking for the Government jobs. The vacancies are for lecturer posts in various Government Ayurveda Medical Colleges of Class-II under Odisha Health & Family Welfare Department. Furthermore, other related information such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, applying process, important dates, etc. are provided in this article below.
Details of OPSC Junior Lecturer Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Organisation||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Total Number of Vacant Post||119 Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Lecturer Posts|
|Job Category||Odisha PSC jobs/ State Government Jobs|
|Starting date for application form submission||9th May 2017|
|Last date for application form submission||8th June 2017|
Vacancy Details of OPSC Junior Lecturer Recruitment 2017
Eligibility for OPSC Junior Lecturer Recruitment 2017
Educational Qualification: The candidates interested in applying need to possess all the educational qualification mentioned below: –
- A master’s degree in any discipline from any authorized university.
- At least 55% percentage in Bachelor’s Degree which is similar to a 2nd class.
Age Limit: The age limit of the candidates interested in applying for the recruitment process must be in between 21 to 33 years. Age relaxation will be provided to the reserved category candidates.
Selection Procedure: The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the candidates’ performance in the following: –
- Career Assessment.
- Viva Voce.
How to Apply for OPSC Junior Lecturer Recruitment 2017
- Firstly, visit the official website of the department i.e. opsc.gov.in.
- The home page appears.
- Search for the links related to OPSC Lecturer recruitment 2017.
- Furthermore, download the official notification.
- Read all the details carefully in order to apply for the released job.
- Now, click on the OPSC recruitment apply online link.
- Therefore, fill up the application form carefully with correct details.
- Attach all the scanned copies of the essential credentials together with the form.
- Upload your signature and photograph.
- Do the payment of the application fee.
- Take a printout of the filled application form.
- Verify all the details and click on submit to finalize your application.
- Download the application form and take a print out of it for future use.
OPSC Lecturer Exam Important Dates:
- Starting Date for the submission of Online Application Form: 9th May 2017.
- Last Date for the submission of Online Application Form: 8thJune 2017.
- The Last Date for payment of application Fee: 13thJune 2017.
Official Website: www.opsc.gov.in