Apply for 133 Posts in Ordnance Factory Medak Group C Recruitment 2017 at the official website i.e. www.ofmedak.gov.in.
Ordnance Factory Medak Recruitment 2017
The Ordnance Factory Board has released the Ordnance Factory Recruitment Notice 2017. It is for candidates eligible for the post of Industrial Employees (Semi-Skilled) and Labour Group C. There are 133 vacancies allotted for the post of Industrial Employees in Ordnance Factory Medak (OFMK). So, the interested candidates need to apply online on or before the last date of submission of online application form that is 10thJuly 2017. Furthermore, other information related to the Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2017 such as how to apply process, selection process, important dates, educational qualification, age limit, etc., are provided in the article below.
Details of Ordnance Factory Medak Recruitment 2017
|NAME OF DEPARTMENT||Ordnance factory Board (OFB)|
|Total Number of Vacant Post||133 posts|
|Name of the Posts||Industrial Employees (Semi-Skilled) & Labour Group ‘C’|
|Job Category||Central Government|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 5,200 – 20,200 with G.P Rs. 1,800/-|
|Starting date for application form submission||19th June 2017|
|Last date for application form submission||10th July 2017|
Ordnance Factory Medak Recruitment 2017 – Vacancy Details:
|Examiner (Engg)||12 posts|
|Fitter Auto||05 posts|
|Fitter Electric||03 posts|
|Fitter General (Mechanical)||30 posts|
Eligibility Criteria for Ordnance Factory Medak Recruitment 2017
Applicants willing to apply for the application form need to have the following educational qualification to be considered eligible for the application process:
- Class 10th or its equivalent from any authorized board.
- National Trade Certificate (NTC) / National Apprentice Certificate (NAC) released by National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT).
- Refer the official notification for post wise educational qualification details.
- The age of the candidates willing to apply must lie in between 18 to 32 years.
- Age relaxation will be provided to the reserved category candidates as per the norms of the organization.
The selection process of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the following:
- Written exam
- Trade Test
Applicants need to pay the application fee as per their category:
- General / OBC Category Candidates- 50/-
- SC / ST / PWD / Women Category Candidates- Nil
Mode of Payment:
- Online Payment: Credit Card, Debit Card, and also Net Banking.
- Offline Payment: Challan (SBI)
How to apply for Ordnance Factory Medak Recruitment 2017?
- First of all, visit the official website of the department i.e. www.ofmedak.gov.in.
- Search the official notice and read it carefully.
- Fill the online application form with the proper details.
- Attach all the scanned copies of the essential credentials together with the form.
- Upload your signature and photograph.
- Do the payment of the application fee as per your category.
- Pay the application fee online or offline on or before the last date of submission of application form.
- Finally, click on submit to finalize your application.
- Lastly, take a printout of the online application form for future use.
Official Website: www.ofmedak.gov.in.