Apply for 115 Manager Posts in Punjab Agro Industries Corporation Limited or PAIC Recruitment 2017 at the official website i.e. www.govt.thapar.edu.
PAIC Recruitment 2017
The Punjab Agro Industries Corporation Limited (PAIC) has released a job notice. It is for 115 number of vacancies for the posts of Clerk-cum-computer operators, Sub-Inspector, Junior Storekeeper, Technical Assistant, and Stenographer. Applicants can apply online by visiting the official website of the department. Applicants will be able to apply for the application process online PAIC Manager Recruitment 2017. All the candidates who are eligible can apply through online method for the PAIC Jobs Notice 2017 on or before the last date of the submission of application form i.e. 3rd August 2017. The starting date for the submission of application form is 4th July 2017. The related details such as age limit, selection process, education qualification, how to apply process, important dates, and application fee etc. will be issued soon at the official website i.e. www.govt.thapar.edu.
Job details of PAIC Recruitment 2017
|NAME OF DEPARTMENT||Punjab Agro Industries Corporation Limited (PAIC)|
|Total Number of Vacant Post||115 posts|
|Name of the Posts||Clerk-cum-computer operators, Sub-Inspector, Junior Storekeeper, Technical Assistant, and Stenographer|
|Job Category||Govt job|
|Starting date for application form submission||4th July 2017|
|Last date for application form submission||3rd August 2017|
Vacancy Details of PAIC Recruitment 2017:
- Clerk-cum-Computer Operator: 30 Posts
- Junior Storekeeper: 16 Posts
- Junior Scale Stenographer: 18 Posts
- Sub Inspector (Presently Fertilizer Clerk): 16 Posts
- Technical Assistant-III: 22 Posts
- Executive (General): 02 Posts
- Executive (Technical): 05 Posts
- (Accounts) Executive: 05 Posts
- Manager (General): 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for PAIC Recruitment 2017
The applicants interested in the released posts should have passed Punjabi Language subject up to Matric standard. The applicant who has done graduation or any other diploma from any authorized University can also submit the application form for this vacancy.
- General Category Candidates: 18 to 37 years
- SC/ ST Category Candidates: 18 to 42 years
The applicants selected for the released posts will get the basic Pay scale for the vacant positions is Rs. 5910 whereas the maximum pay received by the candidates will be Rs. 39,400.
Applicants will be selected for the released posts on the basis of their performance in the following:
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- General category applicants: Rs. 750/-
- SC/ ST category applicants: Rs. 375/-
How to apply for PAIC Recruitment 2017
- First of all, visit the official website of the department: govt.thapar.edu.
- At the home page, click on the notification.
- Read the notifications carefully.
- Click on the Apply Online button.
- Fill the online application form with the proper details.
- Attach all the scanned copies of the essential credentials together with the form.
- Upload your signature and photograph.
- Do the payment of the application fee as per your category.
- Finally, click on submit to finalize your application.
- Lastly, take a printout of the filled application form.
Official Website: www.govt.thapar.edu