Apply Online For Punjab TET Recruitment, PSTET Application Form 2017 at the official website i.e. www.tetpunjab.com
PSTET Application Form 2017
The State Council of Educational Research and Training, Government of Punjab will soon release the Punjab TET Exam notification 2017. The board will organize the Punjab Teachers Eligibility Test (Punjab TET) Exam on 21st August 2017. It is for the candidates who want to become teachers I – V standard and VI – VIII standard in the Punjab Schools. All the applicants interested and eligible can apply for PSTET Online Application form 2017 by visiting the official website of the department i.e. www.tetpunjab.com . We have listed below some most noteworthy details such as age limit, selection process, application fee, application procedure etc. So, the candidates willing to get the job in the department are suggested to check the eligibility criteria details below.
Punjab TET Details 2017:
|NAME OF DEPARTMENT||State Council of Educational Research and Training|
|Name of the Exam||Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test 2017|
|Job Category||Govt job for teacher|
|Exam Dates||August 2017|
Eligibility Criteria for PSTET 2017:
The applicants who have the required educational qualification will be considered eligible to appear in PSTET Exam 2017. Refer the official notification for detailed information.
Kindly refer to the official notification for detailed information related to the age limit.
Application Fee for Punjab TET Recruitment 2017:
For Paper I or II:
- General/ BC/ OBC category Candidates: Rs.600/-
- SC/ ST category Candidates: Rs.300/-
For Paper I and II:
- General/ BC/ OBC category Candidates: Rs.1200/-
- SC/ ST category Candidates: Rs.600/-
|Name of the Activity||Date of Activity|
|Starting date for the online registration process||4th July 2017 to 16th August 2017|
|Date for Deposit of application fees||5th July 2017 to 17th August 2017|
|Last date for the online registration process and details editing||16th August 2017|
|PSTET Exam Date||25th September 2017|
How to apply for the PSTET Application Form
- First of all, visit the website of State Council of Educational Research and Training, Punjab i.e. www.tetpunjab.com
- Then click on the link to register.
- The instructions given should be read carefully.
- Fill the online application form with the proper details.
- Attach all the scanned copies of the essential credentials together with the form.
- Upload your signature and photograph.
- Do the payment of the application fee as per your category.
- Finally, click on submit to finalize your application.
- Lastly, take a printout of the filled application form.
Official Website: www.tetpunjab.com