Apply Online for 10539 posts in Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2017 at the official website www.police.rajasthan.gov.in.
Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2017
The Rajasthan Police Department has issued the recruitment advertisement in order to recruit candidates for the post of constable in the police department. Therefore, the interested applicants should read the official notification carefully. They are also required to check the eligibility criteria. So, apply for this Rajasthan Police Constable Bharti 2017 after checking all the details. The Police department has uploaded the official notification for different Constable Vacancies on the official website. Hence, we have provided some most noteworthy details regarding the Rajasthan Police constable Bharti 2017 below.
Rajasthan Police Constable Application Form 2017
The Rajasthan Police department came into existence in the year 1951. All the eligible officers from all over the state of Rajasthan are hired. The main aim of Rajasthan Police is to maintain the law, order and keep peace in the area of the state. Hence, Rajasthan Police force hires the eligible and talented candidates from time to time to fill up the vacancies annually. Currently, official notice for the Rajasthan Police Constable Vacancies 2017 is available on the official website. Therefore, the applicants can check all the details in this article and also from the official website of the department i.e., www.police.rajasthan.gov.in.
Details of Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2017
|NAME OF DEPARTMENT||Police Department Rajasthan|
|Total Number of Vacant Post||10539 posts|
|Name of the Posts||Constable|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Post Date||17 February 2017|
|Starting date for application form submission||22 February 2017|
|Last date for application form submission||21 March 2017|
|Exam Date||Available Soon|
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2017
Applicants interested in the recruitment should have class 10th / Secondary from any authorized board and University.
The age limit of the different category candidates is given as follows.
- Minimum age limit: 18 Years
- Maximum age limit: 23 Years
- The authority will give age Relaxation to the reserved category candidates.
The selection of the interested candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the following selection rounds: –
- Written Exam
- Physical Exam
- Personal Interview
- Medical Exam
- Height: Minimum 168 cm
- 10 km Race to be finished within 60 minutes
- Chest: Minimum 81 cm (minimum expansion 5 cm)
- Height: Minimum 157 cm
- 5 km Race to be finished within 35 minutes
Candidates must pay the application fee as per the norms of the government.
Selected candidates will get a pay scale of: –
Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 2400 every month.
Steps to apply for Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2017
- First of all, visit the official website of the department: rajasthan.gov.in.
- Now, search and click on the notification.
- Read the official notification carefully before applying.
- Fill the online application form with the proper details.
- Attach all the scanned copies of the essential credentials together with the form.
- Upload your signature and photograph.
- Do the payment of the application fee.
- Download the filled application form.
- Finally, click on submit to finalize your application.
- Take a print out of it for future use.
Official Website: www.police.rajasthan.gov.in