Apply for 20000 Posts in Rajasthan REET 3rd Grade Teacher Vacancy 2017 at the official website i.e. www.shiksha.rajasthan.gov.in
REET 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2017
The Elementary Education department of Rajasthan has published a job notice to hire applicants for Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2017. It is for 20000+ posts at level (I to V) & level (VI to VIII). Candidates eligible and interested can make use of this chance by filling the REET 3rd Grade Teacher Bharti Application Form 2017 from July 2017 to August 2017. The application forms are available at the official website of the department i.e. www.shiksha.rajasthan.gov.in. There is a large number of vacancies. The applicants searching for the teaching Jobs in the state of Rajasthan must apply before the last date. More details related to Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment such as Eligibility criteria conditions, age limit, educational qualification, last date, application fee, selection process, important link, admit card, results etc. are provided in this article.
About Rajasthan TGT Jobs 2017
The Department of Education, Rajasthan is responsible for managing the history of the state of the Rajasthan. It used to be in the golden era of Rajasthan University. The department is responsible for giving education and setting up related frames and infrastructure across the state. This organization plays a very important role and works to create facilitative environment in which the youth, women and others would explore their knowledge and skills. They would do this by pursuing primary, secondary, higher and mass education.
Details of REET 3rd Grade Teacher vacancy 2017
|Name of the Organization||Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education (RBSE)|
|Total Number of Vacant Post||20000 (Approximate)|
|Name of the Posts||3rd Grade Teacher|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Job Location||Rajasthan State|
|Starting date for application form submission||Started in May 2017|
|Name of the Exam||Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers|
|Exam Date||September 2017|
Eligibility Criteria for REET 3rd Grade Teacher vacancy 2017
Educational Qualification: Candidates interested in applying for the recruitment must have passed the Rajasthan Eligibility Exam for Teachers or REET exam. General category applicants need to score 60% and SC/ ST needs a score of at least 36% in REET Exam.
Age Limit: The age limit of the candidates must lie in between 21 to 40 years. The age relaxation will be given to the reserved and others as per the norms of the government.
Pay Scale: Candidates selected will get a pay scale as per the norms of the government. Refer to the official notification for more detailed information.
Rajasthan Teacher Important Dates:
- Starting date for the submission of online application form is May 2017
- The last date for the submission of online application form is June 2017.
- Release date of admit card: August 2017
- Exam Date: September 2017
- Result declaration date: November 2017
How to apply for Rajasthan REET 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2017
- Firstly, visit the official website of the department i.e. www.shiksha.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Click on the notification.
- Directly download the notification provided there.
- Read the notification for all the details.
- If eligible, click on apply online link available at the home page.
- Fill the REET 3rd grade teacher online application form as per the details.
- Attach all the scanned copies of the essential credentials together with the form.
- Submit the application form after verifying the details you have given.
- Take a printout of the filled application form future use.
Official Website: www.shiksha.rajasthan.gov.in