Apply for RRC ECOR Bhubaneswar 558 Trade Apprentice vacancies available on www.rrcbbs.org.in
RRC ECOR Bhubaneswar Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2017
The East Coast Railway, Railway Recruitment Cell, Bhubaneswar has released the East Coast Railway Notification 2017 for the post of Trade Apprentices 558 vacancies . Hence, the authority of the ECOR is planning to fill these 558 vacant posts by recruiting candidates who are eligible as well as competent for this post. Job seekers who are looking for this type of vacancy are required to apply for the RRC ECOR Bhubaneswar Jobs before its last date. Furthermore, check its official notification available on its official website www.rrcbbs.org.in . The process of filling and submitting the ECOR Application form has started from 18th May 2017 and will last till 17th June 2017. Therefore, candidates are required to check the most noteworthy details such as eligibility criteria as well as terms and conditions for applying in the post below.
Details of RRC ECOR Bhubaneswar Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Organization||East Coast Railway, Railway Recruitment Cell|
|Name of the Post||Trade Apprentices|
|Number of the post||558 Posts|
|Job Type||Government Jobs|
|Starting Date to Apply||18th May 2017|
|Last date to Apply||17th June 2017|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
Eligibility Criteria for RRC ECOR Bhubaneswar Jobs 2017
In order to apply for RRC ECOR Jobs, candidates must have pass certificate for 10th Class with at least 50% marks from any recognized university. In addition to this they must also have National trade Certificate in the required field.
Age must be in between 15 to 24 years.
- 15 years is the minimum age.
- While 24 year is the maximum age limit.
The authority will select the candidate on the basis of academic merit list and document verification.
Candidate has to pay the application fees of 100INR.
Furthermore, it is non refundable.
If the candidates who belongs to the reserved category does not have to pay any application fees.
Steps to Apply for East Coast Railway Jobs 2017
Here, we have given some simple steps which you must follow in order to appy online easily.
- First of all, visit the official website of the department: www.rrcbbs.org.in .
- Click on the notification for RRC ECOR.
- Read the notifications carefully.
- Click on the Apply Online button.
- Fill the online application form with the proper details.
- Attach all the scanned copies of the essential credentials together with the form.
- Upload your signature and photograph.
- Do the payment of the application fee.
- Take a printout of the filled application form.
- Finally, click on submit to finalize your application.