Apply Online for Rural Urban Shiksha Vikas Sansthan Assistant Accountant & Project Manager Post RUSVS Recruitment 2017 -Application Form 2017 available at www.ruralurbanshiksha.in
RUSVS Recruitment 2017
The Rural Urban Shiksha Vikas Sansthan Department has published a job notice on the official website of the department i.e. www.ruralurbanshiksha.in . Hence, the department will hire 444 number of candidates for the available posts of Office Assistant, Project Manager, Public Relation Assistant (Rural Areas), Assistant Accountant, and Peon vacancies. So, candidates can apply for RUSVS jobs 2017 on or before the last date of submission of application form i.e. 10th June 2017. In order to get most noteworthy information such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, how to apply process, important dates, etc. read the article below. Hence, this is a great opportunity for those who are looking for the jobs in New Delhi.
Details of RUSVS Recruitment 2017
|NAME OF DEPARTMENT||Rural Urban Shiksha Vikas Sansthan, New Delhi|
|Total Number of Vacant Post||444 posts|
|Name of the Posts||Project Manager, Assistant Accountant, Office Assistant, Public Relation Assistant(Rural Area), Peon Jobs|
|Job Category||Govt job|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Starting date for application form submission||Has begun|
|Last date for application form submission||10th June 2017|
|Exam Date||Will be available soon|
Vacancy Details – RUSVS:
- Office Assistant: 32 posts
- Public Relation Assistant (Rural Area): 346 posts
- Peon: 12 posts
- Project Manager: 22 posts
- Assistant Accountant: 32 posts
Eligibility Criteria for RUSVS Recruitment 2017
All the interested candidates willing to apply for the recruitment process must have passed class 10th for the posts of Peon and Public Relation Assistant
Whereas graduation or post-graduation for Project Manager and Assistant Accountant posts.
For detailed information refer the official notice.
The candidates need to pay the application fee as per their category-
- General/ OBC category applicants- Rs.250/-
- While SC/ ST category applicants- Rs.150/-.
How to apply for the RUSVS Vacancy 2017
- First of all, visit the official website of the department i.e. www.ruralurbanshiksha.in
- On the home page, search for the official notification of RUSVS Jobs.
- Now read it completely before applying for the application form.
- All the candidates who find themselves eligible can click on Apply Online link.
- Enter all the personal, academic qualification details in the provided columns.
- Later, upload scanned copies of all the certificates and testimonials.
- Pay the application fee according to your category.
- Lastly, click the submit option.
- Finally, take a print out of the filled application form for future use.