Apply online for Sikkim PSC 100 LDC Jobs, SPSC LDC Recruitment 2017 available at www.spscskm.gov.in.
SPSC LDC Recruitment 2017
The Sikkim Public Service Commission has released the SPSC Notification 2017 on 13th June 2017. It is for the post of Lower Division Clerk in order to fill 100 vacancies. Candidates eligible to apply for the same are required to submit the application form before the last date of submission i.e., 31st July 2017. Therefore, the candidate must check the eligibility criteria given below. Candidate can get the application form from its official website www.spscskm.gov.in as well as he or she can also check the notification available online. The method to apply for SPSC Jobs is offline method and you have to post the filled application form along with scanned copy of other documents and certificates on its postal address.
Details of SPSC LDC Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Organization||Sikkim Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Examination||SPSC LDC Exam|
|Name of the Post||Lower Division Clerk|
|Number of the Post||100 Posts|
|Starting Date of Application Form||13th June 2017|
|Last Date of Application Form||31st July 2017|
|Mode to Apply||Offline|
|Job Type||Government Job|
Eligibility Criteria for SPSC LDC Jobs 2017
- Candidates interested to apply for SPSC LDC Jobs, must have the passing certificate for Intermediate/Class 12
- Also, a certificate of 3 months basic course in computer applications.
The candidate’s age must lie between 18 to 30 years of age.
The selected candidate will get salary of 5,200INR to 20,200INR along with the grade pay of 2,600INR.
The candidate’s selection will be based on his/her marks in-
- written exam as well as
Candidate has to pay 150INR as the application fees in order to apply for Sikkim PSC Jobs.
Steps to Apply for SPSC LDC Recruitment 2017
- Firstly, visit the official website of SPSC that is www.spscskm.gov.in.
- Now, search for the SPSC LDC advertisement in the recruitment section.
- Click on the advertisement you will find the application form displayed on your screen.
- Fill the application form with the proper details.
- Attach all the copies of the essential credentials together with the form.
- Do the payment of the application fee as per your category.
- Finally, submit to finalize your application.
- Send the filled application form at its postal address before the last date of submission.
- Along with the application form, you have to post the scanned copy of your documents and certificates as well as fees receipt also.
- Lastly, keep a hard copy of the filled application form.
Official Website: www.spscskm.gov.in.