Apply Online For 7042 SSA Assistant Teacher Posts, SSA Assam Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2017 at www.ssaassam.gov.in before Last Date, 15th July 2017.
SSA Assam Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2017
Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, Assam has declared the official notice for the SSA Assam Jobs 2017. It is therefore to fill up the 7042 vacancies of Assistant Teacher Posts. The starting date to apply for the online application form is 03rd July 2017. So, the applicants willing to applying for the same must follow the official website of the department i.e. www.ssaassam.gov.in. Therefore, the aspirants have to fill the online SSA Assam Jobs Application form 2017 on or before the last date of submission of application form i.e. 15th July 2017. Moreover, other information related to the Assam Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Recruitment 2017 is provided in the article below.
About SSA ASSAM
The SSA or Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan is a government organization which looks after the Govt educational program. Especially it looks after the ones focused at the universalization of elementary education in a time bound manner Amendment of the constitution of India. It makes free and necessary education to the children between the ages of 6 to 14 years.
SSA Assam Assistant Teacher Vacancy Details 2017:
|NAME OF DEPARTMENT||Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, Assam|
|Total Number of Vacant Post||7042 posts|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Teacher|
|starting date to apply for the online application form||03rd July 2017|
|last date to submit the online application form||15th July 2017|
|District Level Document Verification Date||20th July 2017 to 31st July 2017|
|Name of the Posts||Total Number of vacancies|
|Lower Primary Level||5854 posts|
|Upper Primary Level-Social Science||911 posts|
|Upper Primary Level-Maths & Science||277 posts|
Eligibility Criteria for SSA Assam Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2017
The candidates willing to apply for the posts released by the department need to have a graduation degree with from any authorized Institute/University. Applicants need to have at least 50% marks. The educational qualification for different posts is listed as follows.
- Lower Primary and Upper Primary Teachers (Social Science): Applicants need to have scored 50% marks in HSC with LP- TET/ CTET. Also, a 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education or 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) or Graduation from any authorized University.
- Upper Primary Teachers (Maths and Science): The candidates must have B.Sc. from any authorized Institute or University with UP-TET/ CTET and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education. An aggregate of at least 50% marks are required to apply for SSA Assam Recruitment 2017.
- Candidate’s age must lie in between 18 to 43 years.
- Age relaxation is provided to the applicants as per Govt rules and norms.
- Un-Reserved and OBC category Candidates- Rs. 200/-
- SC/ ST category applicants- Rs. 150/-
The Application fees should be paid in the form of IPO in name of mission director Axom Sarba Siksha Abhiyan, Kahilipara, Guahati 19.
The selection process of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the following rounds:
- Document verification
- Personal Interview.
Steps to apply Online for SSA Assam Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2017:
- First of all, visit the official website of the department i.e. ssaassam.gov.in
- Now, check the official notice and download it.
- Read the details and follow the instruction in order to apply for the application form.
- Click on the link to apply online.
- Fill the online application form with the proper details.
- Attach all the scanned copies of the essential credentials together with the form.
- Upload your signature and photograph.
- Do the payment of the application fee as per your category.
- Finally, click on submit to finalize your application.
- Lastly, take a printout of the filled application form.
Official Website: www.ssaassam.gov.in