Apply for 7042 Assistant Teacher Posts in Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan or SSA Assam Recruitment 2017 at the official website i.e. www.ssaassam.gov.in.
SSA Assam Recruitment 2017
Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, Assam has declared the official job notice for the SSA Assam Jobs 2017. It is for filling up of 7042 vacancies for the Assistant Teacher Posts. So, applicants willing for the application process can follow the official website of the department i.e. www.ssaassam.gov.in need to apply online for the same. Hence, applicants can fill the online SSA Assam Jobs Application form 2017 on or before the last date of submission of application form i.e. 15th July 2017. Moreover, other information related to the Assam Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Recruitment 2017 is provided in the article below.
About SSA Assam
The Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan is abbreviated as SSA. it is a government organization. It looks at the Govt educational program focused to universalize elementary education. It aims at making free and necessary education to the children between the ages of 6 to 14 years old. Currently, the Assam Govt has currently issued the official SSA ASSAM Recruitment Notice 2017 for in order to fill the released the 7042 Assistant Teacher Posts.
Details of SSA Assam Recruitment 2017
|NAME OF DEPARTMENT||Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, Assam|
|Total Number of Vacant Post||7042 posts|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Teacher|
|Job Category||Govt job|
|Starting date for application form submission||03rd July 2017|
|Last date for application form submission||15th July 2017|
|District Level Document Verification Date||20th July 2017 to 31st July 2017|
|Name of the Posts||Total Number of vacancies|
|Lower Primary Level||5854 posts|
|Upper Primary Level-Social Science||911 posts|
|Upper Primary Level-Maths & Science||277 posts|
Eligibility Criteria for SSA Assam Recruitment 2017
The candidates willing to apply for the posts released posts need to have the graduation degree from any authorized Institute/University. So, applicants must have at least 50% marks. Hence, for different posts, the educational qualification is listed as follows: –
- Lower Primary and Upper Primary Teachers (Social Science):
Applicants need to have scored 50% of marks in HSC with LP- TET/ CTET along with a 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education or
4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) or
Graduation from any authorized University.
- Upper Primary Teachers (Maths and Science):
Applicants must have completed B.Sc. from any authorized Institute or University with UP-TET/ CTET and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education. At least 50% of aggregate marks are required.
- The age of the candidates willing to apply for the application form must lie in between 18 to 43 years.
- Age relaxation is provided to the applicants as per the norms of Govt rules.
- Un-Reserved and OBC category applicants: Rs. 200/- for.
- SC/ ST category applicants: Rs. 150/-
- The application fees is to be submitted in the form of IPO in name of mission director Axom Sarba Siksha Abhiyan, Kahilipara, Guahati 19.
The selection process of the candidates is done on the basis of their performance in the following selection rounds:
- Document verification
- Personal Interview.
How to apply Online for SSA Assam Recruitment 2017:
- First of all, visit the official website of the department i.e. www.ssaassam.gov.in.
- Check for the official notice and download it.
- Read the details and follow the instruction in order to apply for the application form.
- Now, click on apply online link.
- Fill the online application form with the proper details.
- Attach all the scanned copies of the essential credentials together with the form.
- Upload your signature and photograph.
- Do the payment of the application fee as per your category.
- After verification finally click on the submit option.
- Lastly, take print out of it.
Official Website: www.ssaassam.gov.in.