Apply for 180 JE/ Asst and Other Posts in SSC KKR JE Recruitment 2017 at the official website i.e. www.ssckkr.kar.nic.in
SSC KKR Recruitment 2017
The Staff Selection Commission Karnataka Kerala Region has released an official job notice for 180 vacancies for the posts of Assistant, Junior Engineer, Draughtsman and other posts. Hence, SSC KKR Junior Engineer Notice 2017 has been declared to invite online application of the applicants searching for the recent government jobs. As stated in SSC KKR 2017 Notice, candidates need to complete the 12th/ Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma/ Post graduate degree in relevant field. Therefore, candidates can go to the official notice for post wise educational qualification information. All the eligible applicants are required to apply online through the official website. So, they must apply on or before the last date of the submission of application form i.e. 17th July 2017.
Details of SSC KKR Recruitment 2017
|NAME OF DEPARTMENT||Staff Selection Commission Karnataka Kerala Region|
|Total Number of Vacant Post||180 posts|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant, Junior Engineer, Draughtsman and others|
|Job Category||Govt job|
|Starting date for application form submission||7th June 2017|
|Last date for application form submission||17th July 2017|
Details of Vacancy:
|Name of the Posts||Total Number of Posts|
|Junior Engineer (Quality Assurance)||106 posts|
|Draughtsman Grade-I||01 posts|
|Junior Engineer||01 posts|
|Junior Technical Assistant||07 posts|
|Textile Designer||01 posts|
|Technical Superintendent (Weaving)||01 posts|
|Office Superintendent||06 posts|
|Instructor (Marine Engineering)||01 posts|
|Technical Clerk (Economics)||01 posts|
|Foreman (Horticulture)||02 posts|
|Assistant Designer||10 posts|
|Deputy Ranger||06 posts|
|Assistant Engineer||03 posts|
|Junior Chemist||03 posts|
|Medical Attendant||14 posts|
|Lady Medical Attendant||08 posts|
|Laboratory Assistant||02 posts|
|Technical Assistant||01 posts|
Eligibility Criteria for SSC KKR Vacancy 2017
Candidates need to complete class 12th and Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma/ Post graduate degree in the relevant field.
The age limit of the interested candidates must lie in between 18 to 30 years. Also, candidates are suggested to refer the official notification for detailed information.
Interested candidates need to pay the application fee as per their category. Also, candidates have to pay through the Debit Card, Credit Card/ Net Banking and etc.
- General/ OBC category candidates – Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST category candidates – No application fee
- For Physically Handicapped candidates: No application fee
- Women Candidates: No fee
The eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in
interview or skill test organized by the officials.
How to Apply for SSC KKR Vacancy 2017
- First of all, visit the official website of the department: ssckkr.kar.nic.in
- Click on the notification of SSC KKR Vacancy 2017.
- Read the notifications carefully.
- Click on the Apply Online button.
- Fill the online application form with the proper details.
- Attach all the scanned copies of the essential credentials together with the form.
- Upload your signature and photograph.
- Do the payment of the application fee.
- Take a printout of the filled application form.
- Finally, click on submit to finalize your application.