Apply for Group C Posts, SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017 at the official website i.e. www.ssc.nic.in
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017
The SSC is also known as Staff Selection Commission. The SSC department is going to organize the SSC Stenographer Exam 2017. This exam will be conducted in order to select the eligible candidates for the various Stenographer Posts of Grade C and D. The authority is going to organize the SSC Steno Exam 2017 on 9th July 2017. All the applicants will have to appear for the exam in order to be selected in SSC Stenographer Group C Recruitment 2017. Initially the candidates must apply online in between the 29 April to 26 April 2017. That is how the registration of Part 1 and Part 2, from the official website of the SSC i.e. www.ssc.nic.in can be done. The candidates who qualify the exam will get a chance to attend the next round of selection process.
Details of SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017
|NAME OF DEPARTMENT||Staff Selection Commission|
|Total Number of Vacant Post||Various|
|Name of the Posts||Stenographer Group ‘c’|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Mode||Online or Offline|
|Name of the Exam||Stenographer Grade-C Limited Departmental Competitive Exam 2017|
|Starting date for application form submission||29 April 2017|
|Last date for application form submission||29 April 2017|
|Exam Date of SSC Stenographer||9 July 2017|
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017
Educational Qualification: Applicants willing to applying for the released post must have completed his / her 12th or equivalent from any authorized board.
Age Limit: The age limit of the candidates for SSC Stenographer Vacancy must be in between 18 to 27 years.
The age relaxation to the reserved category candidates is as follows: –
- SC/ ST Category Applicants: 5 years
- PH Category Applicants: 13 years
- OBC Category Applicants: 10 years
- PH+OBC Category Applicants: 15 years
Selection Process: The selection process of the candidates applying for the job will be done on the basis of their performance in the following: –
- Written Test
- Skill Test in Stenography
- A Personal Interview
- Starting date for the submission of online application form: 29 April 2017
- Last date for the submission of online application form: 26 May 2017
- Exam Date of SSC Stenographer: 9 July 2017
How to apply for the SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017
The applicants willing to appear in this Stenographer Exam can apply through either offline mode or online mode.
Guide lines to the Online Procedure:
- Firstly, visit the official website of SSC i.e. www.ssconline.nic.in
- Search and fill the application form in two parts – Part 1 registration and Part 2 registration.
- Fill the information in the Part 1 registration.
- After this you will be asked to make the payment of application fee.
- Now, you will have complete the Part 2 registration.
- After the submission of the Part 2 application form you will receive an email in your email id.
- Finally, take a print out of that email and Challan for future uses.
Guide lines to the Offline Procedure:
- The applicants those who are interested in applying for the application process can send their application forms.
- The forms should be in the officially prescribed format along with all the required documents.
- Send it to the Concerned Regional/ Sub-Regional Offices of the Commission on or before the last date i.e., 26 May 2017.
The Regional Director (Northern Region),
Staff Selection Commission,
Block No. 12, C.G.O. complex,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110504
Official Website: www.ssconline.nic.in