Apply for Group C and Group D Posts, SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017 at the official website i.e. www.ssc.nic.in.
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017
The SSC or Staff Selection Commission Department is going to organize the SSC Stenographer Exam 2017 on 4th to 7th September 2017. It is in order to hire the talented and eligible candidates for various Stenographer Posts of Grade C and Grade D. All the applicants searching for a government SSC jobs can check the information of the SSC Stenographer Group C & D Recruitment 2017. Apply online in between the dates i.e. 17th June to 15th July 2017. The SSC serves for the registration in Part 1 and Part 2, from the official website of the SSC i.e. www.ssc.nic.in.
Details of SSC Stenographer 2017:
|NAME OF DEPARTMENT||Staff Selection Commission|
|Total Number of Vacant Post||Various|
|Name of the Posts||Stenographer Group C and Group D|
|Name of the Exam||Stenographer Limited Departmental Competitive Exam 2017|
|Job Category||Govt job|
|Mode||Online / Offline|
|Starting date for application form submission||17th June 2017|
|Last date for application form submission||15th July 2017|
|Exam Date of SSC Stenographer||4th to 7th September 2017|
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Stenographer Jobs 2017
Applicants willing to apply for the application form must have completed his/her 12th or equivalent from any authorized board.
The age of the candidates must lie in between 18 to 27 years.
The age relaxation to the reserved category candidates is provided as follows: –
- SC/ ST Category Applicants: 5 years
- OBC Category Applicants: 10 years
- PH Category Applicants: 13 years
- PH+OBC Category Applicants: 15 years
The selection process of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the following: –
- Written Test
- Skill Test in Stenography
- Personal Interview
How to apply for the SSC Stenographer Application Form 2017?
The Applicants those who are willing to appear in this Stenographer Exam can apply through either offline mode or online mode.
- First of all, visit the official website of SSC i.e. ssconline.nic.in.
- Search for the link to the SSC Stenographer application form.
- The application form will be in two parts – Part 1 registration and Part 2 registration.
- Fill the information carefully in the Part 1 registration.
- After this you will be asked to make the payment of application fee.
- After payment, you can complete the Part 2 registration.
- Now, an email will be sent to your email id.
- Take a print out of that email and Challan for future uses.
The applicants interested in applying for the application process can send in their application forms in the officially prescribed format along with all the required documents to the Concerned Regional/ Sub-Regional Offices of the Commission on or before the last dates.
Official Website: www.ssconline.nic.in.