Apply online for Senior Technical Assistant, Hostel Warden 77 Posts, SSC WR Recruitment 2017 at www.sscwr.net.
SSC WR Recruitment 2017
The Staff Selection Commission, Western Region at Mumbai has issued the job notice. This notification is for the Senior Technical Assistant, Dietician Grade 3 and other jobs. There is a total of 77 vacant posts available. Therefore, authority will fill them by recruiting eligible candidates. Candidates interested are required to apply for the SSC WR Jobs on or before the last date of submission, 7th June 2017. Now, read the article for latest information about the exam date, selection process, as well as eligibility criteria. Furthermore, check the notification available on its official website www.sscwr.net. The registration for the same has started from 8th May 2017.
Details of SSC WR Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Organization||Staff Selection Commission, Western Region|
|Total Number of Vacant Post||77 Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Senior Technical Assistant, Dietician Grade 3 and other jobs|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Starting date for application form submission||8th May 2017|
|Last date for application form submission||7th June 2017|
Eligibility Criteria for SSC WR Recruitment 2017
- For Senior Technical Assistant posts: – Pass certificate of M.Sc. in Agriculture branch which must be from any recognized university.
- For Dietician Grade 3 posts: – Post-Graduation in Food Nutrition/ Dietetics/ Food Service Management.
- In addition to this, the candidate must have at least 2 years of experience as a dietician in the related field.
- STA, Scientific Assistant, Junior Librarian, Assistant Store Keeper, Dietician Grade 3, Head Draftsman, Field Inspector: – In between 18 to 30 years.
- Junior Chemist, Hostel Warden Posts: -In between 18 to 25 years.
- Senior Technical Assistant: – In between 20 to 28 years.
- Store Clerk, Security Guard, Fertilizer Inspector, Stockman position: – In between 18 to 27 years.
- General category: -100INR whereas
- Reserved category: no fees
- The fees payment will be done either by SBI Net Banking, Credit Card, and Debit Card.
- Candidate can also pay the application fees by SBI challan.
The authority will select the candidate on the basis of marks obtained in the
- Written exam that is Computer based examination or
- Interview process.
- Notification Release Date: 8thMay 2017
- Starting Date to apply online: 8thMay 2017
- Last date to apply online: 7thJune 2017
- Last date to pay application fees: 17thJune 2017
SSC WR Admit Card 2017
Candidate will get the details about the SSC Western Region Admit card from here as well as from the official website. Admit Card is a document that carries various details including the exam dates and timings, as well as the venue of the exam. Therefore, this is an important document which every candidate has to carry in order to enter in the examination hall. The Admit Card release date not known yet. Furthermore, the authority will soon update the admit card release date on the official website to get the details.
How to Apply for SSC WR Recruitment 2017
Here, we have listed a few steps that will help you to apply easily. So, follow these steps.
- First of all, visit the official website of the department: sscwr.net
- Click on the notification.
- Read the notifications carefully.
- Click on the Apply Online button.
- Fill the online application form with the proper details.
- Attach all the scanned copies of the essential credentials together with the form.
- Upload your signature and photograph.
- Do the payment of the application fee.
- Finally, click on submit to finalize your application.
- Lastly, take a printout of the filled application form.
Official Website: www.sscwr.net