Apply for Surat Municipal Corporation Sweeper & Beldar 2144 vacancies, SMC Sweeper Beldar Recruitment 2017 on its official website www.suratmunicipal.gov.in
Surat Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2017
The Surat Municipal Corporation has released the SMC Notification. It is for the Sweeper and Beldar 2144 Posts. The authorities of the SMC have started accepting online applications. There are total of 28 trades available for which the officials will recruit eligible and deserving candidates. Here we have listed some most important details. Check out the qualification criteria, age limit criteria, and selection process for the SMC Jobs. The SMC Notification for the Sweeper and Beldar position is available on its official website www.suratmunicipal.gov.in .
Surat Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2017- details
|Name of the Organization||Surat Municipal Corporation|
|Name of the Examination||SMC Written Exam|
|Name of the Post||Sweeper and Beldar|
|Number of the Post||2144 Posts|
|Starting Date of Application Form||21st June 2017|
|Last Date of Application Form||28th July 2017|
|Mode to Apply||Offline|
|Job Type||Government Job|
Eligibility Criteria for Surat Municipal Corporation Jobs 2017
The candidate must have the pass certificate of Class 5th, 8th, and 10th to apply for the SMC Jobs.
The candidate will get good salary package depending on the SMC Norms.
The authority will select the candidate based on his or her performance in the interview.
Steps to Apply for SMC Apprentice Jobs 2017
- First of all, go to its official webpage that is www.suratmunicipal.gov.in.
- Check the link to Download SMC Application Form at the home page of the website.
- Click on the link and download the application form.
- Fill the online application form with the proper details.
- Attach all the scanned copies of the essential credentials together with the form.
- Upload your signature and photograph.
- Do the payment of the application fee.
- Take a printout of the filled application form.
- Finally, click on submit to finalize your application.
- Submit the application form before the last date of submission at its postal address.
Official Website: www.suratmunicipal.gov.in