Online Application, Notification & Exam Date, Telangana State TET 2017 at www.tstet.cgg.gov.in.
Telangana State TET 2017 Notification
Telangana State Government has circulated a wonderful notification for the aspirants who are looking for teaching job in the state from class I to VIII. Therefore, the state is going to fill up vacant posts of teaching vacancy through Teacher Eligibility Test (TET). So, people interested in the teaching career, should go through the article to know about eligibility as well as other details regarding TSTET Notification 2017.
Furthermore, the Application Process has started from 13th June 2017 and it will End on 26th June 2017. Therefore, online application forms are available at official website for classes I to VIII in Telangana State. Hence, it is for appearance in the First Telangana Teacher Eligibility Test (TS-TET 2017). Department of School Education, Government of Telangana State conducts the exam. Thus, it will be conducted in the upcoming months in all 10 Districts of the State.
The Official Board Will Conduct the TSTET Exam On 23rd July 2017.
DETAILS of Telangana State TET 2017
|Name of the organization||Government of Telangana State School Education Department|
|Name of the test||Teacher Eligibility Test (TET)|
|Name of the posts||Teacher post for class I to VIII|
|Application Status||Start Date (13th June) Last Date (26th June)|
|Application Fee||Rs. 200/-|
|Exam date||23rd July|
|Exam Timings||(From 9:30 to 12:00 for Paper I and from 2:30 to 5:00 for Paper II)|
|Availability of admit card||10-15 days before the exam|
Telangana State TET 2017 – ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
All candidates possessing D.Ed., / B.Ed., / Language Pandit / equivalent qualifications and pursuing final year of the said courses with good percentage aspiring to become teachers for classes I to VIII in State Government schools, are eligible for TS-TET. So, candidates must apply as early as possible.
Telangana State TET 2017 Examination – APPLICATION FEES
- The application fee prescribed for appearing for TS-TET (including examination fee) is Rs. 200/- for only Paper-I or only Paper-II or both.
- Thus, candidates can pay the fee through online or Payment Gateway centres between the dates provided by the department and submit online application at the TS-TET website tstet.cgg.gov.in.
Telangana State TET 2017 – EXAM SYLLABUS
The TET exam will be conducted in 2 parts/papers: –
- Paper-I & Paper-II.
- The candidates aspiring to be teachers for classes I to V have to appear for Paper-I.
- The candidates aspiring to be teachers for classes VI to VIII have to appear for Paper-II.
- And the candidates who intend to be teachers for all classes from I to VIII can appear for both papers, Paper-I and Paper-II.
Telangana State TET 2017 – EXPECTED RESULT, CUT-OFF, RELAXATION
The TS-TET Result 2017 will be published on the website www.tstet.cgg.gov.in. Furthermore, the candidates securing more than or equal to cut off mark will qualify the exam.
- A candidate scoring 60% or more in the TET exam is considered as TET pass.
- However, relaxation of up to 5% in the qualifying marks will be allowed to the reserved categories candidates, such as SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH.
- 20% weightage will be given to TS-TET scores in the ensuing Teacher Recruitment of the State Government i.e., 20% weightage is for TS-TET score and 80% weightage for written test in Teacher Recruitment Test (TRT).
Telangana State TET 2017 – ADMIT CARD DOWNLOAD
The TS-TET Admit Card 2017 will be published on the official website 10-15 days before the exam date. So, candidates will have to collect it online after registration ends. Furthermore, the applicant who passes the test will be eligible to apply in Government and non-government schools. TS-TET Certificate/ Marks Memo shall be valid for a period of 7 years from the date of TET examination in accordance with NCTE Guidelines.
OFFICIAL WEBSITE: www.tstet.cgg.gov.in.