Apply for 13 Nursing Superintendent Posts, TMC Nurse Recruitment 2017 (Tata Memorial Centre) at the official website i.e. www.tmc.gov.in.
TMC Nurse Recruitment 2017
The Tata Memorial Centre has released an official job notice for 13 vacancies for the posts of Nurse, Nursing Superintendent posts. Hence, TMC Nursing Superintendent Notice 2017 invites online application from applicants in search of recent government jobs in the state. As stated in TMC 2017 Notice, candidates need to complete the GNM with Diploma in Oncology Nursing, M.Sc. (Nursing) or B.Sc. (Nursing) from any authorized Institute. Therefore, candidates can go to the official notice for post wise educational qualification information. All the eligible applicants are required to apply online through the official website. They must apply on or before the last date of the submission of application form i.e. 16th May 2017. The starting date for the submission of application form was 2nd May 2017.
TMC Nursing Superintendent Jobs 2017
The applicants willing to applying for the application form must lie in the age limit. Furthermore, the authority will give age relaxation to the reserved category candidates as per the norms of the Govt. The application fee for the General/ OBC category applicants is Rs. 1000/- while for the reserved category candidates and women there is no application fee. Candidates interested are suggested to apply online. We have provided some most noteworthy details related to the released posts in the article below. These include application procedure, application fee, selection process, educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, etc. So, candidates are suggested to read the article. However, they can also visit the official website.
Details of TMC Nurse Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Organization||Tata Memorial Centre|
|Total Number of Vacant Post||13 posts|
|Name of the Posts||Nurse, Assistant Nursing Superintendent posts|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Starting date for application form submission||Started|
|Last date for application form submission||16th May 2017|
TMC Vacancy Details:
Total Number of Posts: 13 posts
- Adhoc Nurse – 12 posts
- Assistant Nursing Superintendent – 01 post
Eligibility Criteria for TMC Nurse Recruitment 2017
In order to apply, the applicants should have the following educational qualifications-
- Adhoc Nurse: Either General Nursing and Midwifery plus Diploma in Oncology Nursing with 1 year of experience or Basic or Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) with 1 year oncology experience. Hepatitis Vaccination should be completed.
- Assistant Nursing Superintendent: Sc. (Nursing) with 3 years’ experience OR B.Sc. (Nursing) with 10 years’ experience as Nursing Administrator out of which minimum 2 years’ experience in Clinical Field. However, the authority will give preference to the applicants having administrative experience.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the shortlisting interview organized by the officials. So, candidates must prepare well.
In order to apply , the candidates need to pay the application fee category wise. Furthermore, candidates are suggested to pay through the Debit Card, Credit Card/ Net Banking and etc.
- For General/ OBC category candidates – Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ ST category candidates – No application fee
- For Physically Handicapped candidates: No application fee
The applicants will get a great amount of salary as per the norms of the government.
- Adhoc Nurse – Rs. 18000/-
- Assistant Nursing Superintendent – Rs. 40000 – 50000/-
How to apply for the TMC Nurse Recruitment 2017
Here, we have listed some simple steps. So, candidates are suggested to follow these steps in order to apply easily.
- First of all, visit the official website of the department i.e. www.tmc.gov.in
- Download the TMC Recruitment Notice 2017 and read it carefully.
- Now, click on the direct link to apply online.
- Fill the online application form with the proper details.
- Attach all the scanned copies of the essential credentials together with the form.
- Upload your signature and photograph.
- Do the payment of the application fee.
- Take a printout of the filled application form.
- Finally, click on submit to finalize your application.
Official Website: www.tmc.gov.in