Apply for Junior Draughting Officer before 20th June 2017 in TN Forest Department JDO Recruitment 2017 at its official website www.forests.tn.nic.in
TN Forest Department JDO Recruitment 2017
The Tamil Nadu Forest Department has released the TN JDO Notification 2017. It is for the post of Junior Draughting Officer. There are fill 15 vacant posts available in the department.Therefore, the authority plans to select eligible and deserving candidates for the JDO Post.
Hence, candidate who wants to apply for this post can apply for the TN JDO Posts before the last date of application form submission- 20th June 2017. Before applying for this post you must to check the eligibility criteria below. Furthermore, you can also visit the official website www.forests.tn.nic.in .
Check here, the most noteworthy details related to the TN forest department recruitment 2017.
Details of TN Forest Department JDO posts
|Name of the Organization||Tamil Nadu Forest Department|
|Name of the Examination||TN Forest JDO Exam 2017|
|Name of the Post||Junior Draughting Officer|
|Number of the Post||15 Posts|
|Starting Date of Application Form||1st June 2017|
|Last Date of Application Form||20th June 2017|
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
Eligibility Criteria for TN Forest JDO Jobs 2017
Candidate must be from the Engineering background recognized by the UGC along with the Diploma certificate in the field of Civil and Mechanical Engineering. Apart from this, the candidate must have Diploma of draughtsman.
Candidate’s age must be in between 18 to 35 years.
18 is the minimum age
35 years is the maximum age limit of the candidate.
The authority will select the candidate based on the marks obtained by the candidate in the Interview as well as on the Merit List basis.
The pay scale of the selected candidate will be in the range of 9300INR to 34800INR along with the grade pay of 4,200INR.
Steps to Apply for TN Forest Department JDO Posts 2017
- First of all, visit the TN Forest Department’s official website- www.forests.tn.nic.in .
- Search for the advertisement to apply for TN Forest Department JDO posts.
- Read all the instructions as well as terms and conditions listed on its notification carefully.
- If the candidate is eligible for the TN Forest Jobs then he or she can apply for the same.
- Fill the online application form with the proper details.
- Attach all the scanned copies of the essential credentials together with the form.
- Upload your signature and photograph.
- Do the payment of the application fee.
- Take a printout of the filled application form.
- Finally, click on submit to finalize your application.
- Send the filled application to its postal address.
Official Website: www.forests.tn.nic.in