TN TRB Polytechnic Lecturer Recruitment 2017 Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board has released 1058 lecturers and teachers vacancies at www.trb.tn.nic.in
TN TRB Polytechnic Lecturer Recruitment 2017
The Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board has released the notification for lecturer and teacher posts. It is in the Engineering and Non-Engineering Departments. The selected candidate will get the teacher’s post in the affiliated government polytechnic colleges located in the Tamil Nadu. Candidate can check the official advertisement for the same in the pdf format available on its official website. The notice was released on 16th June 2017. There are 1058 vacant posts in different departments. Check the TN TRB Notification for the Polytechnic Lecturer posts on its official website www.trb.tn.nic.in .
Apply before the last date- 7th July 2017. We wish you all the best.
Polytechnic Lecturer Recruitment
|Name of the Organization||Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board|
|Name of the Examination||TN TRB Written Exam|
|Name of the Post||Polytechnic Lecturer and Teacher posts|
|Number of the Post||1058 Posts|
|Mode to apply||Online|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Starting Date to submit application form||17th June 2017|
|Last Date of Application Form||7th July 2017|
|Exam Date||13th August 2017|
Eligibility Criteria for TN TRB Teachers Recruitment 2017
Candidate who wants to apply for Polytechnic lecturer post must have bachelors or master’s degree in the required field.
The maximum age limit of the candidate can be 57 years as on the date 1st July 2017.
The selected candidate will get the salary of 15,600INR to 39,100INR along with the grade pay of 5,400INR.
The authority will conduct-
Written exam and
The application fees for the TN TRB Lecturer’s post is 600INR, if the candidate belongs to the general category /reserved category 300INR .
- Starting Date to apply online: 17th June 2017
- Last Date to apply online: 7th July 2017
- Date of the Exam: 13th August 2017
Steps to Apply for Tamil Nadu TRB Lecturer Jobs 2017
- First of all, visit the official website www.trb.tn.nic.in.
- Check and click on the link to this recruitment.
- Click on the link and fill the online application form for lecturers.
- Read all the terms and conditions in notification and application form.
- Upload scanned document of various certificates and documents along with the photograph and signature as well as receipt of the application fees.
- Submit it.
- Take a hard copy of the document for future purpose.
Official Website: www.trb.tn.nic.in