Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board has released vacancies for 1058 lecturers and teachers in TN TRB Polytechnic Lecturer Teacher Recruitment 2017, at www.trb.tn.nic.in.
TN TRB Polytechnic Lecturer Teacher Recruitment 2017
The Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board has released a notification on 16th June 2017. TN TRB Polytechnic Lecturer Teacher Recruitment 2017 is for lecturer and teacher posts in the Engineering and Non-Engineering Departments. Thus, the selected candidate will get the teacher’s post in the affiliated government polytechnic colleges located in the Tamil Nadu state. So, the candidate can check the official advertisement for the same in the pdf format available on its official website. The online registration and application was started on 17th June 2017 for 1058 vacant posts at different departments and colleges. Check the TN TRB Notification for the Polytechnic Lecturer posts available on its official website www.trb.tn.nic.in.
Therefore, the candidates interested must apply for the TN TRB Recruitment on or before the last date of application form submission i.e., 7th July 2017. In order to apply for the Lecturer post, the candidates need to check the eligibility criteria for the same.
Details of TN TRB Polytechnic Lecturer Teacher Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Organization||Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board|
|Name of the Examination||TN TRB Written Exam|
|Name of the Post||Polytechnic Lecturer and Teacher posts|
|Number of the Post||1058 Posts|
|Mode to apply||Online|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Starting Date to submit application form||17th June 2017|
|Last Date of Application Form||7th July 2017|
|Exam Date||13th August 2017|
Eligibility Criteria for TN TRB Polytechnic Lecturer Teacher Recruitment 2017
Candidate interested to apply for Polytechnic lecturer post must have bachelors’/master’s degree in the required field.
Candidate interested to apply must meet the age limit criteria. Therefore, the maximum age of the candidate must not be more than 57 years as on the date 1st July 2017.
The selected candidate will get the salary of 15,600INR to 39,100INR along with the grade pay of 5,400INR.
The authority will conduct the various selection processes in order to select the eligible candidates.
The two selection steps are-
- written exam and
- certificate verification.
- general category- 600INR,
- reserved category -300INR.
Steps to Apply for TN TRB Polytechnic Lecturer Teacher Recruitment 2017
Follow the simple procedure to apply for the TN TRB Lecturer online.
- First of all, visit the official website of the department: trb.tn.nic.in.
- Click on the notification.
- Read the notifications carefully.
- Click on the Apply Online button.
- Fill the online application form with the proper details.
- Attach all the scanned copies of the essential credentials together with the form.
- Upload your signature and photograph.
- Do the payment of the application fee and attach the receipt of the application fees and submit it.
- Now, you will find your application generated on the screen.
- Finally, download it or take a hard copy of the document for future purpose.
Official Website: www.trb.tn.nic.in.