Apply for 36 Forest Guard (Group C) posts in Tripura Forest Guard Recruitment 2017 at the official website www.forest.tripura.gov.in
Tripura Forest Guard Recruitment 2017 : Notification
The forest department of Tripura has issued the Tripura Forest Department Application form 2017. Current recruitment is to hire eligible candidates for the posts of Forest Guard (Group C) posts. Tripura Forest Department Application form 2017 is to be sent to postal address of the department (provided below). Application form is to be sent before the last date to apply for the recruitment i.e. 10th April 2017. The official website of the department is mentioned below. Other details related to the vacancy, educational qualification, age limit, selection process, pay scale, and application process are discussed in this article. Applicants are suggested to read it carefully before applying for the recruitment process.
About Tripura Forest Department:
Tripura Forest Department was established for managing forest welfare of forest and wildlife in Tripura. Its responsible to carry out different activities for ecological system in the state. It works under the government of Tripura. The department invites young candidates for different recruitment notifications on a periodic basis.
DETAILS of Tripura Forest Guard Recruitment 2017
|NAME OF DEPARTMENT||Tripura Forest Department|
|Total Number of Vacant Post||36 posts
· ST category: 22 Posts
· SC category: 06 Posts
· UR category: 08 Posts
|Name of Post||Forest Guard (Group C)|
|Job Category||State Government Job|
|Starting date for application form submission||Started in March|
|last date for application form submission||10th April 2017 up to 05:00 PM|
Eligibility Criteria for Tripura Forest Guard Recruitment 2017
- Education Qualification: Interested candidates should have completed Matriculation or equivalent standard. He/she should possess good physique and sound health. He/she should be fit for Forestry Field works.
- Age Limit: The age limit of the interested candidates is from 18 years to 40 years as on 01 March 2017.
- Selection Process: The selection to be done on the basis of performance in the Walking/ Physical test and personal interview.
How to Apply for the Tripura Forest Guard Recruitment 2017
- First of all, visit the official website: forest.tripura.gov.in
- Click on the notification at the homepage.
- Read the Tripura Forest Department Recruitment Notification carefully.
- Click on the Application form’
- Fill the application form with the proper details and get attach all the copies of the essential credentials together with the form.
- Upload your signature and photograph.
- Download the form.
- Send it to the office of the Concerned District Forest Offices as provided in the notice on or before the last date i.e. 10th April 2017 up to 05:00 PM.
Tripura Forest Department Admit Card:
The department will declare the Tripura Forest Department admit card on their official website after application process. Candidates must download it. Applicant will be allowed to appear for the exam with the hall ticket.
Tripura Forest Department Result 2017:
The result will be declared after the exam. The selected applicants will get the job of Forest Guard (Group C).